New Echo saws everywhere

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Echo saws myself, good power, light and easy to maneuver around. Funny I've got a lot of Poulan saws but when I go drop trees, I grab my cs400 up first. Reason, it's light and I can get into some hard positions with it compared to one of my bigger saws.

Steve

I actually said to my wife today that I'm thinking of buying a used echo to take apart on offer up and she looked at me like I was crazy. I just gased up a brand new saw today for the first time. Think I should wait a month or 2!

I actually said to my wife today that I'm thinking of buying a used echo to take apart on offer up and she looked at me like I was crazy. I just gased up a brand new saw today for the first time. Think I should wait a month or 2!
Why wait?

Some of these saws are showing up at pawn shop's so I would think there not stolen. I wonder if echo is about to do some restructuring and are wholesaling. Employees getting the first shot and flipping them. I don't have any echo saws but I've always considered them the best buy for the money.

This. But a 590 in the box for 150 I wouldn't pass up. JMBs greatest invention rides everywhere with me including picking up CL or marketplace items.
So why not lowes saws tho? Why no husky NIB for sale tho? Its really puzzling. They are definetly stolen or people are some how ordering them with other peoples credit card and selling them. Or just getting their own credit card buying them and selling for cash so they can get their cocaine n heroin. I saw a girl selling a chainsaw and she looked like she couldent even pick it up. Poor echo is getting slammed.

Latest posts

Back