New gen full-wrap handles now ready!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe one day you guys will wise up and make em for Huskies!:hmm3grin2orange:

We're on it mang! 372-395 are on the to-do list. . . Just have to make special dies fer each one -- and the Huskies are the devil on their side mounts. :laugh:

They look great Nate !

Hmm, the 064/066 one would look good on our bushfire crew saw, but I can't see the RFS stumping up the $ for a new handle, mores the pity.
Hell, we can't get them to fix the tacho on the tanker and firepump !

They look great Nate !

Hmm, the 064/066 one would look good on our bushfire crew saw, but I can't see the RFS stumping up the $ for a new handle, mores the pity.
Hell, we can't get them to fix the tacho on the tanker and firepump !

Well, yer other handle could always have an unfortunate accident. :laugh:

So, who came up with the name for your bars? Weber Customs I know you had a thread on this.

He decided to just go with his established business name, which is Weber Customs.

He's had that business name since like '05 or '06 I think?

I still like Brush Ape handles -- but my vote was vetoed. :laugh:

Mounting video:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/R3H1UdOMZc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

These Handles are nice and the price is fair. :msp_thumbup:
I would buy one if I had another 660.

Those cheap $30 half wrap handles bend and flex real easy..:msp_sad:

Might be 'ringin you guys up soon! got my eye on a 044 :) Im excited! you guys look legit at the handle biz! what kind of rubberized treatment are you using??

Its a 2 part polyurea hybrid, sprayed at 2000psi and 150deg. very tough stuff. took alot to get the coating perfected but it was worth it.

I really like the looks of those handles. I would love for you to make one for the Dolmar 7900...

The price of those handles looks more than fair to me. I've bent quite a few handles as I'm sure others here have too. I would rather shuck out a few extra dollars for something that can take a few licks. I know some guys would'nt understand that as there's not much chance of injuring a handl cutting cookies. :msp_tongue:

I'll be grabbing one up for my 660 in a month or so. I have too many arms in the fire right now. Gotta get the cash flow built back up.

Looks great and thank-you for making tools in America. Not an easy proposition these days.

My only saws w/o a full wrap are 394/395. I will order a set when you get them ready.
Your price is w/o argument and very fair, competitive.
Keep up the good fight... (staying employed in our times!)

Last edited:
Hoping to get a booth at a semi-local timbersports show the end of this month!

Rod should be elbow deep into making drill jigs tomorrow, then some 372 mock-up. :rock:

Will that 372 fit on the jonsered 2166/2172's?

That I don't know?

I do know a lot of parts swapped back and forth between Jonny's and Husky's -- but the handles may be different?

Let me poke around online and see what I can find.

Back