New Guy, 1st Post, CAD pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dumpsterdiver

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hi y'all, finally posting for the 1st time after lurkin for a while. So glad I found this sight, such a wealth of good info. Happy to see lots of other saw addicts too. I worked in the tree industry for a little, while I was living in Florida, but now I'm back in PA and cut mainly for firewood. I burn and also sell wood, along with buying, selling, and trading saws. Quick rundown of what I currently got and how obtained:
*Homie XL101(no spark), Poulan/Western auto 316(runs OK), & 2 Craftsman/Roper 3.7a(need goin through) -got from my 80+ yr old neighbor for $15 a piece
*Echo 500vl (non-recall)(runs,needs a little work) free from lady goin through a divorce(was cleaning out her shed)
*Jonsered 361 & Husky 335XPT got both non running in trade for 2 echo top handle parts saws, both run great now!
*2 Remington PL5's- $8 a piece at farm auction
*Stihl MS290-bought new last year, grandfather had $100 discount for Stihl from his new Harmon stove, my X-mas present
*Stihl TS400-not a saw but FREE! got from scrap yard i work at needs top end
*Tanaka ECS 650-FREE! almost ran over it with skidloader at work, found in the steel scrap pile, needs flywheel, otherwise great shape
*Stihl MS 192, 260, 290, & 2 029 supers - no pics yet, sitting in FL in storage, all need goin through
Here's some pics of my current CAD lineup

OK...none of the pics showed up??? Sayin they're too big...Get some help or direction on postin pics please

Welcome here:cheers:

That looks like a nice list of CAD saws, looking forward to see the pics:)

CAD pics

lets try this again
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back