New Husqvarna 570 and Husqvarna 353's fer sale

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TK

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
I have here a brandy new Husky 570 and (3) Husky 353's fer sale. Don't worry, their kosher for online sales/shipping as they're now discontinued models, and you reap the benefits!!!

We'll start the 570 as PHO for $525 + s/h. We can work out a bar/chain combo for it if you like, but due to not fitting in the box the bar will have to be shipped separately for a small fee.

The 353's will be $375PHO +s/h. Same deal with b/c except a 16" fits nicely in the box so no extra shippin.
Extra deal on the 353's. They are cat muff models. If you want, at the cost of the muff, I'll install a non-cat muff before the saw is shipped to you. The choice is yours. Also the option of buying just the catless muff and having it sent with the saw.

Spare chains will be offered at a good discounted rate to go along with a spiffy new saw :clap:

First come first serve on these as quantities are limited - and they will go in order of who posts interest in here, to keep it fair and open to the publics eyes. PM me with your details after.

Had you said this last Friday I'd have money on it's way. If you still have a 353 by this Friday give me a shout for sure sir. The 353 was a purely under rated saw IMHO.

I have a 346xp, 026, and had a 353 all at the same time. I really liked the 353 even if it wasn't as powerful as the 346. With a MM and retune it should have run better, but was a pleasant, dependable saw.

I have a 346xp, 026, and had a 353 all at the same time. I really liked the 353 even if it wasn't as powerful as the 346. With a MM and retune it should have run better, but was a pleasant, dependable saw.

At the end of the day I think we'd all take dependable over fast.

I haven't talked with any builders but I'm sure if you wanted the saw shipped directly to a builder for mods to save some shipping they wouldn't mind having the work :D

Yes both the 353 and 570 are underrated saws.

The saws are all late model, 353's are metal clamp intake saws. That changed a while ago but just an FYI on these.

since becoming a redmax dealer i have the red versions of those saws for sale and will agree that they will mod nicely and are really good performing saws. that price for the 570 is a smoking deal. thats less than my cost for the redmax version somebody should jump on it.

since becoming a redmax dealer i have the red versions of those saws for sale and will agree that they will mod nicely and are really good performing saws. that price for the 570 is a smoking deal. thats less than my cost for the redmax version somebody should jump on it.

You wanna buy it? :D

if i didnt have 3 of the gz7000 sitting here for sale i just might have been interested.

if i didnt have 3 of the gz7000 sitting here for sale i just might have been interested.

It's all good. Is there a 353 equivalent in Redmax? I forget which saws are available crossbranded. It's too confusing.

yes, i have 3 of the g5300 that are the redmax equivilent to the 353. they are priced slightly better than the husky

Top of the mornin folks, offer still stands :)

I just bought a 562 and an Echo 355T so i'm done for a while or until the T540xp comes out(probably never):laugh:

Do you take trade in's up there in Maine? I bought two new 562xp's and ones just sitting around. Anyways I'm lookin for a 390xp. I may throw one 562 on CL for a killer price just to move it and put the money towards a 390. How much for a 390 PHO? You can pm me..

Do you take trade in's up there in Maine? I bought two new 562xp's and ones just sitting around. Anyways I'm lookin for a 390xp. I may throw one 562 on CL for a killer price just to move it and put the money towards a 390. How much for a 390 PHO? You can pm me..

Ill pm ya mundy when I get to the shop ;)

Had a crazy day today with a lunatic in the shop, I'll have to PM you tomorrow :(

None of the above unfortunately. Last thursday a guy popped his truck in reverse, remembered something else he needed at the store, forgot to put his truck in park, jumped out and his truck drove into the front of mine and hit a couple of mowers (my shop is across the parking lot from a hardware store). He's flipping out crazy after hearing from the insurance company the $$ in damage it caused. And he decided to pay us a visit to speak what was on his mind. Crazy day!

Latest posts

Back