new life for an old stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Go back home and get some "fixings"

Carefully move the flowers.

Spray the bar with Extends Rust Converter.

Sharpen the chain and set the tension.

Drain the old fuel and top off with new mix and bar oil.

Carefully reposition as found on the hallowed ground. Perhaps leave a note but definitely a prayer

Go back home and get some "fixings"

Carefully move the flowers.

Spray the bar with Extends Rust Converter.

Sharpen the chain and set the tension.

Drain the old fuel and top off with new mix and bar oil.

Carefully reposition as found on the hallowed ground. Perhaps leave a note but definitely a prayer
That's what I'm talking about...BRAVO!:clap::rock:

If the guy under the dirt was a member, he would be really pissed that his saw was out in the dirt and rain.

True but, I was also thinking he would be pissed they left him to tackle firewood in the great after life with the tired Stihl instead of his newer Husqvarna...

True but, I was also thinking he would be pissed they left him to tackle firewood in the great after life with the tired Stihl instead of his newer Husqvarna...

the unfortunate truth here is that its gotta be stihl or nothing. when i cut wood with friends, i'm looking at their 039's thinking, "meh." they're looking at my 385 and wondering if i'm wearing panties. it's cultural.

Yeah, I know. Just throwing a dig in there. I wish there was more info. I would like to know about this man. His story is worthy.

the grave has only been there for a few days and is still unmarked but because of the community that this man lived in i can tell you with some certainty, he was "un pobre," a poor man, who worked hard all his life and lived until he died. i can tell you that he is badly missed by a loving family who expect to see him again "en cielo," in heaven. that old stihl has probably been cutting ten cords of ponderosa pine a year for the last forty years to keep his family warm in the harsh cold weather at 7000 feet in the san naciamento mountains. the grave was almost certainly dug by his sons with a backhoe that one of them owns. hope this helps.

Back