"New" Maine Fall GTG Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't loaded the grill yet so ill leave it behind. Pm me the address if you will sir, I seem to have lost it. And I have no bar over 20" so large logs not necessary on my end, although I'd have a blast with them :D

And I think I have a tag along tomorrow as well. So it's TK & buddy.

Hey Moss, Cantdog and i were planning on being there at 7ish to help with the setup. Is that still okay?

I'm actually in pretty good shape if you want to get here later, like 9 or so? I am grabbing some tables at my buddies at 7:30, so I might not be here.......that way you don't have to leave quite so early? Or if you guys are early birds at heart you are welcome here at 7am, I won't head out to get tables until slightly after that anywho.....

Hey, my number is 207-754-2178

I'm actually in pretty good shape if you want to get here later, like 9 or so? I am grabbing some tables at my buddies at 7:30, so I might not be here.......that way you don't have to leave quite so early? Or if you guys are early birds at heart you are welcome here at 7am, I won't head out to get tables until slightly after that anywho.....

Hey, my number is 207-754-2178

I sent cantdog a PM, but since it is so late I may not hear back from him tonight. I will give you a call tomorrow morning and let you know what our ETA would be.

I sent cantdog a PM, but since it is so late I may not hear back from him tonight. I will give you a call tomorrow morning and let you know what our ETA would be.

If I'm not here, I will be back shortly. Make yourselves at home, the log trailer is set up in the valley behind the bus in the yard and you can pull right down there and park close to the log trailer.

I can bring a hose. Will look back through this thread for the address. I dont have any old saws to run but would like to watch. doug

I'm rounding up a couple of last minute things then on the way. Probably leave this area around 8:30 or so. Looking forward to making some noise!

I assume you guys are having fun right now! :msp_biggrin:

You were right, as usua,l Niko...we did have a good time...pretty small turn out...due in no small part to the storm last week. We had a good time all the same...I'd like the thank Pete for his usual laid back hospitality...good wood...nice gear....excellent saws...a good way to spend a fall day!! With less people there seemed to be a closer focus on some saws that might have been overlooked at a larger event.....all good.... Thanks again Pete!!!!!

Assemble Chainsaw Warriors, we have a job to do;

GTG2012106.jpg

The boys drove down from Downeast with a load of red, ready to do battle. Lee(PB) gettin gear ready;

GTG2012102.jpg

Dolmar City;

GTG2012104.jpg

Cantdog on the battlefield with raw power;

GTG2012107.jpg

Mid air cookie;

GTG2012108.jpg

Blown away;

GTG2012105.jpg

Packin it in for the journey homeward. Tom(TK), Tom'd friend and Doug;

GTG2012110.jpg

All's well that ends well;

GTG2012109.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for hosting, had a blast! May have been a small crowd but fun nonetheless.

I think this saw won two awards:

Ugliest prick at the gtg
Most popular saw :D

[video=youtube;WCpCVkqc3kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCpCVkqc3kg[/video]

Thanks for hosting, had a blast! May have been a small crowd but fun nonetheless.

I think this saw won two awards:

Ugliest prick at the gtg
Most popular saw :D

[video=youtube;WCpCVkqc3kg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCpCVkqc3kg[/video]

Husky 136? :msp_w00t:

Back