"New" Maine Fall GTG Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:msp_biggrin: Thank you guys - but I'm afraid that will have to remain a dream. Even though my new hip is working better all the time, my health situation will not be up to it - there are several issues, and a long way to go, at best.....:msp_sad:

Glad to hear your hip is working out, but dang sorry to hear that you can't make it:(. I would of definitely gone up there to meet ya, I guess this 'ol forum will have to do....

:msp_biggrin: Thank you guys - but I'm afraid that will have to remain a dream. Even though my new hip is working better all the time, my health situation will not be up to it - there are several issues, and a long way to go, at best.....:msp_sad:

Aw man! I've been working so hard on this MS261 to have it ready by GTG time, was thinking we could give it a good run together for the first time! :D Ah well, I'll have to post pics and explain in detail the entire experience so you can live vicariously through me :laugh:

I'm a probably. Had a great time last year. I may look into getting a room somewhere in the area....... if I do I'd be happy to help set up or whatever. I'll know more as we get closer to the date.

Bump.

I'm a 'more than likely'. The KY GTG is the weekend before, so I'm gonna have a hell of a lot of traveling going on at the end of October - beginning of November (KY is 14hrs, Maine is 11hrs).....

My brother Keith will prolly come tag along as well. Put me on 'the list'. I'll let know if anything changes as the date approaches......

Latest posts

Back