New MS880

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Matt i hear ya,I actually run all my saws on 25:1 now,cause its just easier mixing the same for all my saws ,This ones gets me ,now please correct me if i am wrong but isn't the stihl branded oil in the 1,4 and 20L bottles/drum made by castrol ,and the castrol branded stuff the same yet you gotta run the stihl stuff at 50:1 and the castrol stuff and 25:1:bang::bang:WTF:bang::bang:

Yeah Matt i hear ya,I actually run all my saws on 25:1 now,cause its just easier mixing the same for all my saws ,This ones gets me ,now please correct me if i am wrong but isn't the stihl branded oil in the 1,4 and 20L bottles/drum made by castrol ,and the castrol branded stuff the same yet you gotta run the stihl stuff at 50:1 and the castrol stuff and 25:1:bang::bang:WTF:bang::bang:

I think you're right mate - at least in Australia anway.

How is this new 880 performance wise compared to the 088 or the old ms880?? Is there anyone here who has run both and may be willing to provide some insight??

Latest posts

Back