New mweba ported 550XP!! and more saw test cuts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rbtree

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Thanks, Mitch. Love the saw. I expect it will pick up a little more as it breaks in. We've only run about four tanks through it so far.

Hope the 346 was repairable, Mitch. Looking forward to running it again, and side by side with the shiny new prize!

Thanks again!

yeah. stupid me. Im hoping these 262s live up to their hype. I recently acquired one for Cgraham1 (Clint) that I swear could be sold as NOS. It is unbelievable the condition it is in.:bowdown: The Gentleman that bought the nos 359 from me certainly knows what he has and is taking good care of it.;)

I've always been a stihl guy. With that being said I bought a 357xp from a salesman at work that he had broken the crank case where the bottom a.v spring bolts to. I took and welded a tab to the dog that would reach around to the spring and bolted it up. Let me tell you I love that saw. Wish it cut like yours.

Good to hear. I've long said a well done 357 or 359 is a force to be reconned with. Guys call em "tweeners". Need to run a good one.

346 is running just fine so far. Major surgery necessitates some test tanks.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back