New pic of 1-ton loaded with over 2 cords went by weight station

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STLfirewood

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Here are some new pics of my Ford F-350 loaded. I know there is over 2 cords of wood on it. To be exact there is 6 3/4 stacks of wood 4'x8'x16" so almost 2 1/3 cords of wood on the truck. I took it down to the local scale and had it weighed. Lets see who can guess the weight of the truck. The truck is a 1999 F-350 2wd with a 12ft flatbed dump with an automatic and a V-10. The wood is half kiln dried and half regular seasoned wood. The winner will get a great big thataboy.

Scott

Lets see who can guess the weight of the truck. The truck is a 1999 F-350 2wd with a 12ft flatbed dump with an automatic and a V-10. The wood is half kiln dried and half regular seasoned wood. The winner will get a great big thataboy.

Scott

I will play, but you should say if the guesses are too High- or too Low, to give everyone a reasonable chance.
I will say 7640#

Chuck

I will play, but you should say if the guesses are too High- or too Low, to give everyone a reasonable chance.
I will say 7640#

Chuck

I'll let you guys know tonight whenn I get home from school. That will be around 10:30pm central time. Chuck you have to guess truck and wood.

Hard to tell, what type of wood?

Also, the more you split, the more it expands. So had you stopped at a typical size, might only be 2 cords or even less.

But, I will guess 11,600 lbs. If you were in the truck when you weighed it, add your weight. :wink2:

What kind of wood? A truck full of balsa would weigh in at 7500# or so for the truck and 5# for the wood:msp_w00t:

Latest posts

Back