New Pro Mac 10-10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbow388

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
photo%20%281%29.JPG

[video=youtube_share;8oQViureJuk]http://youtu.be/8oQViureJuk[/video]

So I got a new saw! I got it for a stihl! ( literally for top handle 015).

My dad had bought a oregon bar and chain combo that was discontinued 20" bar to be exact and he had it on his mac 10 10.

This one is a little newer and has a chain brake.

So I bought a new fuel line and put it in and it started first pull!

Tell me what you think!!:rock:

P.S. That was sir tbow388 ( my father, watch out for him):clap::dizzy:

I have an older 1010 no brake and what seems to sound like no muffler, but i got it with the origional case and 2 chains for 30 bones, :rock:
FUN LITTLE SCREAMER

Hey Sbow388 I think you have a winner. I happen to like the McCulloch saws. I do not have a 10-10 but I do have a pro-mac 610. It is loud and heavy but I still like it.

Great score. I used to have one just like it, but traded it to another member here. He still has it. Almost picked up another one from the local CL, but somebody beat me to it. If I'd gotten it I would have sold it to my wife's friend's husband, as he's looking for a good saw to have around. It'd give him better value than most of the crap that comes up on feebay here. Has a CB too. Oh well, I'll grab the next one I see for him. They come up here from time to time. I like these saws, but have a 7-10A and a PM700. Can't keep everything I come accross......:D

Hey Sbow388 I think you have a winner. I happen to like the McCulloch saws. I do not have a 10-10 but I do have a pro-mac 610. It is loud and heavy but I still like it.

I have 3 or 4 10-10's and 4-5 610's as well. I am sure Aaron won't mind me posting a picture of a couple I bought last fall. :hmm3grin2orange:

Mac610005.jpg

I have 3 or 4 10-10's and 4-5 610's as well. I am sure Aaron won't mind me posting a picture of a couple I bought last fall. :hmm3grin2orange:

Mac610005.jpg

Oh yea I like it. They look like tanks ready for battle. Strong, sturdy, well made with that kind of squared off look. I will probably get another one when I see something that I like.

10 10

I like macs to.

Ide rather have an older saw always seem to have a little more torque!

plus there fun to work on!

Dammit Gary. You post that pic at least once a month. And somebody quoted it again right afterwards this time. Ugh. At least Charles put up a nice pic of a 10-series saw wearing a RN bar. I like those...

100_3751.jpg

100_3752.jpg

100_3753.jpg

Dammit Gary. You post that pic at least once a month. And somebody quoted it again right afterwards this time.

There are actually two pictures, I use them interchangeably. Can you spot the difference? :hmm3grin2orange:

Mac610004.jpg

Mac610005.jpg

And another one for good measure...

Poulan8500020.jpg

Wow, one more...

McCulloch640007.jpg

Last edited:
I actually found a couple of other pictures of 10-10's I own to keep this thread on track:

SandcastPoulans002.jpg

SandcastPoulans001.jpg

Thought I had one of the bow saw, but apparently not.

I actually found a couple of other pictures of 10-10's I own to keep this thread on track:

SandcastPoulans002.jpg

SandcastPoulans001.jpg

Thought I had one of the bow saw, but apparently not.

That early one in the first pic is my favorite version. For my money (and i've run or owned just about all the different versions) it has the most snot of any of the 10-10's even the later supers.

That early one in the first pic is my favorite version. For my money (and i've run or owned just about all the different versions) it has the most snot of any of the 10-10's even the later supers.

photobucket-6847-1327904485751.jpg

I agree Ian. This earier 10-10A that I got going for the Stumpy raffle is the strongest 54cc 10-series I've ran by far. Gotta get it in the mail to Josh ASAP.

Latest posts

Back