New saddle

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Pinnacle deluxe and its pretty sweet. Its a very comfortable saddle and its priced around $300. I know that when it comes to comfort in the tree money doesnt matter but $400 - $500 is a little pricey when you can get a saddle thats just as comfortable for less. I tried a bunch of saddles on at an arbormasters training seminar and the pinnacle was right for me. A lot of what matters when you purchase a new saddle is what works for you. Whatever saddle you decide to buy, just make sure you try it before you buy it.

Last edited:
A friend of mine has the treemotion and I love it. It sits so comfortable compared to my petzl. He got his from Sherrill. Is this the only supplier of the saddle? anyone know?

A friend of mine has the treemotion and I love it. It sits so comfortable compared to my petzl. He got his from Sherrill. Is this the only supplier of the saddle? anyone know?

I have only found it in one other catalog, a european store. I am not sure what the shipping would be though.

I also was doing some research last night on the treemotion and the only complaint I found was that the webbing that runs through the green bridge anchors wears. But Sherrill should be carying the replacements soon for under $30.

Latest posts

Back