New saw, 562XP full wrap.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
will you can reach in from the cylinder side of the muffler and grind away the baffle so that the exhaust goes into the open chamber. then on the chain side of the muffler toward the front on the flat spot it is about perfect size for a 288 deflector.

will you can reach in from the cylinder side of the muffler and grind away the baffle so that the exhaust goes into the open chamber. then on the chain side of the muffler toward the front on the flat spot it is about perfect size for a 288 deflector.

Cool, thanks Terry, I'll check that out.

Well got this today, need I say more?

attachment.php

attachment.php

well, only one mistake - it isn't an xpg! :msp_scared:

I believe that is the first 3/4 wrap husky. I wish they would make more of them with 3/4 instead of full wraps.

Nice looking saw Will. :D

I believe that is the first 3/4 wrap husky. I wish they would make more of them with 3/4 instead of full wraps.

Nice looking saw Will. :D

Yeah I agree! So the ultimate husky would be a 372xp3/4W? Seems like a long number for a label... Lmao. I've always prefered the 3/4 wrap to the full wrap

My "new" 2012 372xpw Xtorque.

C1A4559B-B1C2-4F42-A3A9-AA449D063682-946-000001BDA4E53B5B.jpg

FYI the outlet size hole is the same size as the 550, but the internals are more restrictive. Go figure. EPA my arse!!! This one can't breathe!
Fire up them die grinders boys!

Well that's the least they could do since stihl copied husky av and air injection:potstir:

:cheers::popcorn::msp_wink:

Maybe the inspiration came from there, but it looks like they found a neater looking way to do it!

Btw, Stihl also had to buy the right to make first generation "strato" saws and the first generation AT (C-M) from Husky - but they can't use the second generation of either...:msp_biggrin: It was the EU that convinced Husky to sell the right to Stihl, to avoid a "monopoly" situation.

Maybe the inspiration came from there, but it looks like they found a neater looking way to do it!

Btw, Stihl also had to buy the right to make first generation "strato" saws and the first generation AT (C-M) from Husky - but they can't use the second generation of either...:msp_biggrin: It was the EU that convinced Husky to sell the right to Stihl, to avoid a "monopoly" situation.

Then Husqvarna must have decided that it was OK to copy Stihl when they built their new flagship series of saws with rearward inclined cylinders, a decades old Stihl design trait;)

Latest posts

Back