New Saw for the Holidays

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They called me the Wayne Gretzky of tree spacing. I became a pro stump jumper.

back when they didn't audit sapling stumps? lol take you half a day just to make a stump quality enough to hold onto your job these days. it's a joke really. go through Johns spacing quarter and there's 3' high bolts sticking out of the ground everywhere. the guy wasn't taking any chances! lol

Brother-in-law has a saw that he never uses and says I can have it if I want it. I'll get it when we go over for Christmas Day.
It's a Husky 72cc saw, Not sure of model but about 20 years old and hardly used over that time.
I'll give him something for it of course.
He likes cheese from our local maker here, Ivanhoe Cheese, Extra Old., Maybe some of that.
I'm sure my wife will have something to say about me owning a third saw....lol.

So what did you get from your brother in law?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We never made it to brother-in-laws place for Christmas because of weather. We had a really bad ice storm and roads were treacherous.
Stayed home. I'll pick it up next trip out there. Wife is happy though....lol.
I'm off work until Jan 9 now so will clear snow and block some ash logs to clear up that area.
Just finished renovating our two bathrooms and kitchen backsplash.
Trimmed out three windows and doors in pine and now planning to install a stove hood and new cabinets.

Back