Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is actually Zack. I'm a little newer than Dan and Brian. Who's this, I'll keep an eye out for you.
It's Stayner. Both Brians & Dan know me. I have an MS201C-E, an MS200 (also a rear handle), & an MS261 which has had a muff mod, timing advance, & squish tightening which raised the compression from 165 to 185-190. It is a real screamer!

Congrats! I'll be in & say hello someday this week:). Is this Brian or Dan?
You don't really "need" anything do you Stayner LOL.
Welcome to AS Zack. Great looking saw. Miss my old 460, but I can't keep them all:(.
I'm right up the road almost to Grand Rapids. If you ever need anything feel free to PM me.
I'll try to stop in when we drive through going to the in-laws in Oh.
Where is the shop at, guess I could call Stayner to ask for directions lol.

I don't know that 361 was just... Awesome but I do love my 461 and my 261, can't leave out the love for that.
I take it you're a Stihl guy? Lol

I sold 2 361s and a ported 261. The only Stihls I have left are a freshly ported 440/046 hybrid, and a ported 661 R.

Here's my preferred saw for running a 20" bar...
image.jpg

I am. I do like husky xp saws from a construction standpoint. But the biggest thing is my dealer I work at. We're stihl and husky but our area is predominately stihl so we stock everything for stihl. So that's my primary reason. And then there's that gosh darn outboard clutch lol just can't get used to that.

Best to PM me Brett. I can give you the specifics which I don't think Zack is allowed to do since his employer is not a sponsor.
LOL, I always "need" something chainsaw related;)!

Yeah trying to abide by the rules... Stayner or I can shoot you a p.m. with the details if your interested, or just Google us lol

No need for directions. I know the way blindfolded!!:)
This was my point to begin with lol, and Brad it's ok, I'm sure Stayner can get me your mailing address as well by memory :).

I knew thats what you meant.

Sorry I saw Brad liked your post, thought it was in reference to sticking to the rules about sponsors.
I just meant it as a joke sorry if it was offensive, or misunderstood. It was meant playfully:oops:

It was in no way offensive. I just didn't get it.:happy:Sometimes I'm a little slow!:)

Back