New sponser!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fish

Tree Freak
Reaction score
I decided to plug arboristsite on every ebay item I posted, do I qualify?

You guys complete me.........
As instigator, I need a raise, this $42,500 a year just isn't cutting it.

Hi Fish, last week I stumbled on this at FAQ.
John

What are referrals?
The administrator may have enabled referrals, which allows you to be credited for any new users you invite to the forum.

You gain referrals by promoting ArboristSite.com using your unique referral link. The link you should use as your referral link is this:

http://www.arboristsite.com/index.php?referrerid=1569

Each time someone follows this link to ArboristSite.com and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The number of referrals you have can be viewed in your profile.

Your administrator will have more information on any prizes or rewards that may be given out for referrals. Please be courteous when promoting ArboristSite.com by not spamming other web sites with your referral link just to gain referrals.

Fish, I do appreciate it and actually a few great members (you included) do this for us. 42,500 in Kentucky aint bad. It can buy some fellers several teeth.:) Seriously, it doesn't go unnoticed.

Gypo, I didn't tell you how much I loved your mofo movie you sent Jen. Funny stuff.
As far as the referral thing, I really haven't given it any thought. The software comes standard with this message. I figure I can come up with something to do. From what I read reputation points and referral points can be bartered to do things like change other peoples user titles (like where it says ArboristSite MVP) to something different. Stuff like that. Kinda to keep it fun around here. Obviously, it wouldn't be good to change it to something rude, but something that may be funny. I will think about it.

Latest posts

Back