New Stihl MS361, now what?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay, I'll ask. Who's Petter Solberg? And how does he relate to all this? Must be one of those European things. :) :cheers:

Petter Solberg Is a rally driver he was world champion in 2003 and he is from Askim in Norway!
proper car racing not going round and round in ovals lol
Scotland had a world champion in Colin Mcrae
England in Richard Burns
france had a few but the bulk were from scandanavian countrys
Has the USA or Canada had any? NOPE

Petter Solberg Is a rally driver he was world champion in 2003 and he is from Askim in Norway!
proper car racing not going round and round in ovals lol
Scotland had a world champion in Colin Mcrae
England in Richard Burns
france had a few but the bulk were from scandanavian countrys
Has the USA or Canada had any? NOPE

Look at these two amazing videos of Ari Vatanen, one of the very best rally drivers, from Finland. You have to say the racetracks are a little bit more exciting than the ovals...

Ari Vatanen - Manx Rally 1983

Ari vatanen pikes peak

Off topic? Nahhh...

Look at these two amazing videos of Ari Vatanen, one of the very best rally drivers, from Finland. You have to say the racetracks are a little bit more exciting than the ovals...

Would love to go watch that.

I am in the mod for dishing out red rep here of late. Some newbie goon jumped all over my saw list becasue I asked why the words Poulan and Pro appear on a saw that they were talking about. I took him down 2 green bars... half what he had.

I say diss these guys if they do not wanna wise up.

360pro's rule! Ah Hello,-------------------hello------------hello--------hello-------------hello-------------. There's an echo in here. :computer:

Latest posts

Back