New Stihl ms362 c. 10% forestry student discount! Read!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle Howe

Reaction score
Well first off, this is my first post to this forum. Have read lots and never became a member until now. Time to show off my new toy! Ms363 c-m with an 18" bar.

Have to tell you about this so more people know. I am a college student at a small private college in upstate New York called Paul Smtih's College... never heard of it? let Google be your friend! anyways, I went to the local Stihl shop closet to campus looking at the 362, he sells them everyday for $669 with 16' B&C. $679 with 18" B&C, and so on ($10 per size up, 20", 25"). so first off great deal on the saw. AND Stihl has a program to get forestry student into some new Stihl equipment by mailing a 10% off coupon upon request( just ask dealer for regional sales rep number). It's called Stihl forestry student assistance or something along those lines. The dealer took the 10% off the MSRP of 739$ ($74) and took it off his price already! so that's right, $679 minus $74, A brand new ms362 for $605. Walked out the door with the saw, bar cover, 6 pack of hp ultra oil, file with handle, 1 gal gas can, and Stihl hat for $675 after tax. If you know a forestry student tell them about this program. the dealer will get the discount back from Stihl. so they will mark it off the highest price and get reimbursed. I will be making a video of break in with description, there is no good ones on youtube so I will try my best to get as much info as possible! super happy with my purchase, cant wait to go get it in some wood!

Back