New Stihl pressure washers

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Highdesignfool

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Does anyone know what motors Stihl is using on their new professional series pressure washers? They look pretty stout.
0dcab9fe8e1d190d7de51cd7a40ed263.jpg
dc25bbd031112e235b93ae77c5a8a65a.jpg

Hard to tell from here but that looks like a triplex pump. Good stuff.

kohler on all of them
Honda would not let them stock parts or they would have to be a authorized deal
been looking at them too
thinking I will go with North star
but stihl rates there pressure at the tip and not the pump like all the other brands

kohler on all of them
Honda would not let them stock parts or they would have to be a authorized deal
been looking at them too
thinking I will go with North star
but stihl rates there pressure at the tip and not the pump like all the other brands

Interesting. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Some dealer are not liking this new line up of washers and the lighting system that is all China made
I have a lot of Stihl products
And would to add the washer if it had a Honda
And it's funny that in all of there ads for the washers they never show the motor side
I think they will be a great unit and still waiting to see some reviews before I rule them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Which ever you buy. Pick up a case of Briggs & Stratton pump saver and use it at the end of your run. You will get good at using it and each can is good for 2 maybe 3 treatments depending on pump size. It blow water out and coats the pump. I use it before it's first spring use all year and once on January when it's been sitting for a few months. It will love you long long time.

Which ever you buy. Pick up a case of Briggs & Stratton pump saver and use it at the end of your run. You will get good at using it and each can is good for 2 maybe 3 treatments depending on pump size. It blow water out and coats the pump. I use it before it's first spring use all year and once on January when it's been sitting for a few months. It will love you long long time.

I couldn't agree more with the pump saver comment. I use the same Briggs pump saver on my little Karcher with a Honda gc motor. The pumps are always a weak link on a cheaper unit like mine. I've had two cans of the stuff that the button sticks and it blows a whole can through the pump before you can react. It makes a huge mess!

Back