New Stihl Pricing

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just checked my dealer he hasnt gotten new price list yet 044 10 mm piston 110 bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i want your pricing on those filters....i was all excited when they dropped from $44 to $28. now your telling me they are down to $20 !

Looks like the Ohio guys are getting some good deals. Is Bryant equipment the distributor for that area? Any other distribution areas with the new pricing? I'm in the Mid-Atlantic stihl area. Anyone in my distribution area getting new prices? Thanks guys.

Looks like the Ohio guys are getting some good deals. Is Bryant equipment the distributor for that area? Any other distribution areas with the new pricing? I'm in the Mid-Atlantic stihl area. Anyone in my distribution area getting new prices? Thanks guys.
Yes, Bryant is the distributor for Ohio, at least the Cincinnati area where Brad and i are

I am going Thursday to check on some items and talk to the dealer. HD2, 10mm 044 piston, dual port cover, 661 stenciled spikes, sprucing up a 10mm.

Anything else to put on this saw???

Already put an elastostart, rim kit, clutch bearing.

Might get those orange caps, the ones on it leak a little if you don't crank them down

Priced the following part numbers today for a MS280.

1133 030 2001, piston kit, $95.06
1133 020 1202, cylinder and piston kit, $216.69

Seems kinda out of line.

Priced the following part numbers today for a MS280.

1133 030 2001, piston kit, $95.06
1133 020 1202, cylinder and piston kit, $216.69

Seems kinda out of line.
Below list on the P/C kit, a little high on the piston.

AKDoug - Who is your distributor? Just wondering if your serviced out of Canada or the States.
Stihl Northwest

I wonder if they dropped pro prices and not homeowner? I just orders crank seals for an 029 and they were $21 each. The 024 crank seals I bought a month ago were $14 each. Piston for the 029 was qua
quoted at $110. Crazy.

There are two types of 290 seals, those that are installed from the outside that cost more, and those that are installed by taking the cylinder off which are cheaper.

There are two types of 290 seals, those that are installed from the outside that cost more, and those that are installed by taking the cylinder off which are cheaper.
They are the internal type

I need a cylinder and piston for an 090. Called 3 places. $351, $389, and $458.00. All have the same west coast warehouse in chehalis. Seems some dealers like to screw you more than others. Just shows me where I'll spend my dollars

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My experience from this morning after calling 4 different Stihl dealers for a ms441 piston assy.

2 different mom and pop type shops both quoted $122.27. These stores like to pull out the book and show you the price in print.
2 different bigger stores quoted $42.00 and $48.00. These stores look up the price on the computer.

Cheapest store @ $42.00 was US Rent's It.

Latest posts

Back