New thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
to add to my last post:
I wouldnt even be able to afford fuel if I stuck to small trees, I get one every few months vs large multi day jobs every day, would have to get a different career and sell out of trees if I had to stick to the small jobs
even tho I hate large trees, they are also lots safer than small trees IMO (normally farther from houses, and much sturdier)
Curious, is your dad your employee or does he have a job that supports his family or are you supporting your family. You don't have to answer, just curious.
Jeff
It was a beautiful day!

Here’s a pic of my back up/trimming/under cdl chipper. 2004 250xp with quad rollers, hyd chute and JD 125 diesel. That was my second chipper. We painted it 11 years ago.
View attachment 991557

You are so far out of your league in this thread you don’t even have an idea. I for one am losing patience. You come across as annoying and belittling to the work we have spent our entire lives doing… you and that hodge podge beginner setup really should consider going over to the 101 thread for a few years before posting here anymore. Show some respect. You’re just trying (and succeeding at) to be annoying at this point and I think you know that. Put in your time, then come back maybe. Just my two cents. Nobody really wants to hear it.
I have been saying that from the moment he got here, but you guys just keep on with him so I gave up calling for him to be moved to 101,,
Jeff

More bickering than a hen house....

I'm just going to go & cut some stuff.

tb1-jpg.991678

** For what it's worth, the kid is an annoying, know it all little ****, but if half what he says is true, he's doing ok. And certainly more productive than most kids his age, even if I find it hard to believe how a pre-pubescent teen can physically & mentally handle the game.

Attachments

• TB1.JPG
    8.1 MB · Views: 88
More bickering than a hen house....

I'm just going to go & cut some stuff.

tb1-jpg.991678

** For what it's worth, the kid is an annoying, know it all little ****, but if half what he says is true, he's doing ok. And certainly more productive than most kids his age, even if I find it hard to believe how a pre-pubescent teen can physically & mentally handle the game.

What do you mean, he does all the big nasty trees everyone else runs from lol.

Looks like ****, you don't know how to prune. Get ANSI and read it,
Jeff
had litteral truckloads of deadwood to remove, customer doesnt care about the tree (we only pruned because it was cheaper than a removal and he was tired of his renters complaining about limbs falling in the yard)
Curious, is your dad your employee or does he have a job that supports his family or are you supporting your family. You don't have to answer, just curious.
Jeff
It was a beautiful day!
he works for me, drives, does paperwork, drags brush, runs the bucket and climbs (basically we both just do whatever the other one doesnt want to do) and I give him 50%
he does not have another job, his 50% covers all our living expenses, my 50% goes right back into business expenses

We’ll pull her back together. **** that pencil-necked little kid and his Pa and that whiskey tango lookin’ operation of theirs. This thread has been doing well for the most part so far. I’m gonna try and be better, keep it that way.:yes: Lol

I got lots of loans. Pay them all. I am what they call a bad ass mother ****er, boy. Not a hobbyist. Just saying.
appears we have a juvenile trevet, all full of piss and vinegar, highly insulting, going to rule the earth with a pile of junk instead of being humble and earning respect. so typical the youth of today.

appears we have a juvenile trevet, all full of piss and vinegar, highly insulting, going to rule the earth with a pile of junk instead of being humble and earning respect. so typical the youth of today.
because everyone that started a business started with big shiny toys with all the credit they ever wanted, no second hand equipment or anything that needed repairs, right?

because everyone that started a business started with big shiny toys with all the credit they ever wanted, no second hand equipment or anything that needed repairs, right?

I think the main point was that people are getting sick of listening to him and that he should go post in the 101 sector. Perhaps they’d be more impressed with him and his annoying-ness.

I was just thinking how funny it really is that he spent probably more than the rest of his equipment is worth put together on the Italian “potty lift” after all that. Lol

How we rolled before you were born lol.

I was just thinking how funny it really is that he spent probably more than the rest of his equipment is worth put together on the Italian “potty lift” after all that. Lol
Potty lift! Haha. Who even comes up with a name like that.

When my easy lift gets here that's what I'm naming it. Potty lift!

Potty lift! Haha. Who even comes up with a name like that.

When my easy lift gets here that's what I'm naming it. Potty lift!

Lol. I remember one time (in the midst of the potty lift comment days) he actually found a pic of a (cmc) set up with one outrigger high like it was lifting its leg or something. Haha, man he spent some time hating on those things!!

I wonder if the cmc’s have a pistol grip, he was all hung up on that too.

new decals and crappy rattle can paint fixes on the bucket truck, got more to fix but need more paint first, 4 cans barely fixed the major issues on the box
edit: I also put a pintle hitch on the front bumper to push the chipper into tight spots, steering lock in this truck is half what it needs to be to back up the chipper
1653857916959.png
1653857931643.png

Latest posts

Back