New thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am psyched, we got that tree as our (now) rare Saturday job. Everyone will be in and happy as they got a full week in four days already (with the rain day) but this’ll just make it better for all of us.

We got a lot of work to do already. And more importantly I just couldn’t be happier with the crew. They each are a part of the team and each adds something. Bottom line is my life is becoming (somewhat) easier finally, and that’s a good thing.

That and haven’t had so much fun working in a long time, so things are definitely looking up.:dancing::cool:
Glad things are on the up! Quite stress releiving to have a good crew.

got the crane job, ordering a helmet and sena for the crane operator

that new akimbo will be great, the unicender wasnt doing so hot for letting out slack while he was cabling up

got the crane job, ordering a helmet and sena for the crane operator

that new akimbo will be great, the unicender wasnt doing so hot for letting out slack while he was cabling up
He probably doesn't need a helmet just get a sena headset

He probably doesn't need a helmet just get a sena headset
fair enough, but I can get a 10s sena kit and just about any helmet I want at my saw shop, and I can get my groundies helmet set up with sena at the same time
dont know where I can get the sena headset local, and ive heard of them being rather un comfortable for long days (this guy will be running the crane for 6 or 7 hours on this job)

I’ve worn a helmet in the crane cab a few times. Absolutely hate it. I’ve got the headset that was linked now. I think I’m gonna mount a smh 10 on a set of muffs. I get to much of the chipper and saw noise from the ground crew and I don’t like shutting my windows.

So the same guy that bought my old cam trailer earlier this year stopped by and bought my new tilt deck that wouldn’t work with the lifts. I took a $1600 loss to make it move, but screw it. I was getting ready to cut it up for scrap anyway just to get rid of it.

Then he gave me a nice 4k job at his house on top of it. Not a bad Sunday.

Latest posts

Back