New to site, just bought a new saw!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm looking to buy one of these saws also for small stuff.The saw sounds like a good homeowner saw to me.Brad has ported one with a muffler mod (So he has taken them apart ) and says they're well built but a little plasticy.From what I read on this post the guy has cleared what he wanted over the years and has a few trees left.Sounds like a good saw for the job.But what do I know .I use a 346NE as my big saw.Anything the 346 cant do I don't want to do!
DON

SORRY DIDN'T SEE THE DATE ON THIS POST! DOHHHHH

Last edited:
So far so good!

A couple weekends ago I ran a few tank fulls of gas through the Ryobi, so far so good! We cut several loads of apple wood and other than swapping the chain out for a Windsor about halfway through I have no complaints about my new saw at all, it starts right up, idles smooth and cuts just fine for a homeowner saw! Ill probably upgrade the bar to speed a tip or equivalent eventually as well but for now its turned out to be a good saw! Hope this helps. OH I did find them on Ebay with a case for what I paid through ToolsNow.com!! I ordered one for a friend and he is loving his too, though his old Poulan was about shot! :cheers: ~Matt

Latest posts

Back