New to the forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That saw isn't getting proper attention. You can't put a dog on a shelf, tie him up for weeks on end with no exercise or chance to play, take pictures of him and post them on the internet, and expect me to believe you like him or care about him. :chainsaw: :)

Your honor it would appear he may have a valid point. However I would ask the court this. Would you your honor wanna buy a new pair of pants everytime you fired up that oil dripper? I feel so much oil running down my leg would be unhealthy. I would proclaim as well with strict EPA rules its not good to have that much oil spilled onto our green earth.

Note as well your honor that man spoke constantly of the brand in question, yes that brand that is pouring oil all over your stand as I speak,LOLOLOL

Poor doggy.

Your honor it would appear he, the lawyer for MR DRIPPY, is now lost for words and can no longer defend MR DRIPPY. Therefore I would request damages for slander, 43 pair of pants and 142 gallons of oil be paid for in full by one MR SPACEMULE. If it would also please the court I would offer that MR DRIPPY the saw be mounted over MR SPACEMULE'S bed and filled and refilled and refilled with oil while he's in the bed in a deep sleep,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Your honor it would appear he, the lawyer for MR DRIPPY, is now lost for words and can no longer defend MR DRIPPY. Therefore I would request damages for slander, 43 pair of pants and 142 gallons of oil be paid for in full by one MR SPACEMULE. If it would also please the court I would offer that MR DRIPPY the saw be mounted over MR SPACEMULE'S bed and filled and refilled and refilled with oil while he's in the bed in a deep sleep,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

All the poor fella needs is a simple fix for a medical condition that occurred through no fault of his own.

Mr. Hall here buys dogs to put on shelves and pretends he likes them, but then tells them how much better the "other" cats are. He shows them no attention, takes compromising pictures of them in their throws of pain from his intentional disregard that requires nothing to fix beyond taking them to a properly certified veterinarian, posts those raunchy pictures on the internet, and laughingly sneers at them that he'll not take them to a vet 'cause he likes them just the way they are.

Poor feller.

Now, I ask you, would you not do more than pee on Mr. Hall? Is it fair that Mr. Hall is getting off so easy, yet is complaining that no one is giving him anything? Tsk tsk. I may have to rescue that poor doggy and make sure that he's treated how he deserves.

All the poor fella needs is a simple fix for a medical condition that occurred through no fault of his own.

Mr. Hall here buys dogs to put on shelves and pretends he likes them, but then tells them how much better the "other" cats are. He shows them no attention, takes compromising pictures of them in their throws of pain from his intentional disregard that requires nothing to fix beyond taking them to a properly certified veterinarian, posts those raunchy pictures on the internet, and laughingly sneers at them that he'll not take them to a vet 'cause he likes them just the way they are.

Poor feller.

Now, I ask you, would you not do more than pee on Mr. Hall? Is it fair that Mr. Hall is getting off so easy, yet is complaining that no one is giving him anything? Tsk tsk. I may have to rescue that poor doggy and make sure that he's treated how he deserves.

Your honor if you take note and look closely at this this thread you will see it was I that pointed out the AUTO OILING feature of MR DRIPPY and did so with a smile. Then came MR SPACEMULE claiming I'm complaining when really I'm quite happy with MR DRIPPY other than the AUTO OILING feature it has. Even so I've not bothered to get it fixed since I have in my fleet countless other saws that do not have MR DRIPPY'S AUTO OILING feature, the feature that is working as we speak, look at your robe your honor. I think the evidence speaks for itself and yes MR SPACEMULE promised he would bring a oil clean up rag,LOLOLOL

Poor doggy.

And I would like to point out to the court your honor if MR DRIPPY had been 1/10 of the saw that one MR SPACEMULE constantly made it out to be we wouldn't be in this court today. However since he has mislead consumers the world over of which I have the proof before you, I suggest he be barred from further advertising for the Husky corporation. Its bad enuff he does it for free, its even worse when its false, misleading and quite a "SLICK" (look at your lap Judge) presentation he uses to lure in unsuspecting buyers. Note too your honor its you he's calling poor doogy, the oil rest in your lap, not mine,:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

Last edited:
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Space

I don't know if you noticed or not but that little plate up on the judges stand says THE HONORABLE JUDGE JUST MOW.

I think your gonna lose this case,LOLOLOLOL

Poor little feller.

attachment.php

Judge Mow will have to recuse himself for a conflict of interest. :cheers:

Oh, and what interest would JUDGE JUST MOW have in Husky saws, none that I know of,hehe. I find the man to be quite fair, totally un-bais and completely upholding the law in chainsaw land. Lets take a vote, I vote YA he stays. Whats your vote?

Poor little feller.

attachment.php

Prying on the feelings of the court will do you no good. Besides that dog is only unhappy and sad because he shares his proud name with the likes of MR DRIPPY, I'd be sad too if I were him,hahahahahaa

Were you not just saying that I would lose this case because Mow was judge? Tsk tsk. Both sides of your mouth and all that.

Poor little feller.

More slander, my my, are you acusing me without any proof what so ever of something. I said you would lose based merely on the fact Judge JUST MOW is a fair man. A un-bais man of high moral fiber. No way he's gonna take all the oil sitting down baby, tant no way,LOLOL

Don't listen to the puppy abuser!

If it so please the court since MR SPACEMULE has pulled out another oily, I mean dirty trick, I suggest to counter. Look at the eyes on the poor pooch. It obvious he was once a proud critter, a happy critter until, I SAY UNTIL, some corporation STOLE his name and place it upon things such as MR DRIPPY, SHAME ON THEM!!!!

Ok your turn,hehe

If it so please the court since MR SPACEMULE has pulled out another oily, I mean dirty trick, I suggest to counter. Look at the eyes on the poor pooch. It obvious he was once a proud critter, a happy critter until, I SAY UNTIL, some corporation STOLE his name and place it upon things such as MR DRIPPY, SHAME ON THEM!!!!

Ok your turn,hehe

Don't listen to Mr. Hall. He likes cats, particularly black ones, and has been known to frequent witches.

Your own words Mr. Hall. And you yourself say you won't take care of him because you like him the way he is. Cold and ruthless I tell you!

MR DRIPPY lives a life of leisure your honor. Any saw would prey for the life MR DRIPPY has. Unfortantly they are fit to use and have to work all day to provide a safe dwelling for MR DRIPPY to sit around in all day and watch TV, get fat off other saw's chips, total welfare if you ask me.

More slander, my my, are you acusing me without any proof what so ever of something. I said you would lose based merely on the fact Judge JUST MOW is a fair man. A un-bais man of high moral fiber. No way he's gonna take all the oil sitting down baby, tant no way,LOLOL

I'm sure Judge Coyote, I mean Judge Mow, is fair and talented, honest, and he probably sets his alarm every night on time and mows his grass. Still I don't want him guarding my hen house!

Latest posts

Back