New to the forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awwwww now, Mow is no more defensive of the 441 than you are of the Humpback 372 with the auto oiling system, ya know, it oils automaticly without even starting it up. Look, I got a pic to prove how well the system works,LOLOLOL That Stihl oil sure is tacky aint it,hehehehe

attachment.php

What was that you was telling red about fixing the simple "problems" instead of complaining? :)

If he brought it to your home depoop, could you put down the broom long enough to fix the leaker?

btw, what's a husky dealer?

Stihl's most legitimate fear. Incintally, I've only been working a very few hours per week at the Depot lately--just enough to stay on the roles for the insurance and tuition reimbursement. :cheers:

Hey, that was your 50th post. Now you can start dishing out reputation,todd. Oh and welcome to you Kirby.Just what we need around here. another stihl guy.LOL:cheers:

yeah I've been home with a sick kid for 2 days so I have been surfing pretty heavily.I also had the 038av fired up tonight, still have some tuning to but it runs and I even managed to get it sharp enough to throw a few chips.

dealers attempt to fix my saw $35,parts saw $0, blue sharpener thingy $6,files and holder at dealer $11,feeling of firing up and cutting wood with a saw that would do niether a few days ago, :hmm3grin2orange: PRICELESS!!

What was that you was telling red about fixing the simple "problems" instead of complaining? :)

What fix? Putting a plug in the oiler? Have a 365 that has done that since it came out of the box and the 371 does it as well. The 365 has been looked at by certified Husky techs, everything is in spec. If there's some magical fix for this I'd love to hear it.

Awww what kind of lawyer are you planning to be. You are the one complaining , not me. I think its hilarious myself. I know it crushes your Husky ego but you gotta admit Space I caught that drip at the precise moment didn't I,LOLOL That Humpback and me get along just fine. Now remember you must use your evidence to make your case. In this case the Fatazz just happens to be a helluva lot better saw than the Humpback,LOLOL

What fix? Putting a plug in the oiler? Have a 365 that has done that since it came out of the box and the 371 does it as well. The 365 has been looked at by certified Husky techs, everything is in spec. If there's some magical fix for this I'd love to hear it.

No worries Ranger, Space is just giving me a hardtime but unfortantly for him I have the wet evidence,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Awww what kind of lawyer are you planning to be. You are the one complaining , not me. I think its hilarious myself. I know it crushes your Husky ego but you gotta admit Space I caught that drip at the precise moment didn't I,LOLOL That Humpback and me get along just fine. Now remember you must use your evidence to make your case. In this case the Fatazz just happens to be a helluva lot better saw than the Humpback,LOLOL
Me? Complaining? Naw, I ain't complaining. If you're going to say I'm complaining, you better have evidence. :)

Remember this?
little tom hall said:
Shoulda just fixed it and went about your business but oh no, thats too easy. Lets get on the site and bash. Been better to merely fix the saw wouldn't it, wise up Red.
:cheers:

Me? Complaining? Naw, I ain't complaining. If you're going to say I'm complaining, you better have evidence. :)

Remember this?
:cheers:

I sure do. Just like a lawyer your very chosey kind sir. If you recall he started a entire thread and went on a bash rampage of which you have kindly left out. Secondly most of what he was talking about was pure BS ,of which was proven at the end in which all he had to do was replace a coil, a 10 minute job, another segment you left out. I've not done no such thing sucker. In fact I should sue you for all that Husky bragging you do which lead me to buy a Husky thinking if Space said they are great they must be great. Boy did you lead me wrong, look at the picture,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

See you in court. Soon as I set that saw up on the Judges stand and it pours oil all over it whatcha gonna do when the Judge looks at you,LOLOLOL

Last edited:
I sure do. Just like a lawyer your very chosey kind sir. If you recall he started a entire thread and went on a bash rampage of which you have kindly left out. Secondly most of what he was talking about was pure BS ,of which was proven at the end in which all he had to do was replace a coil, a 10 minute job, another segment you left out. I've not done no such thing sucker. In fact I should sue you for all that Husky bragging you do which lead me to buy a Husky thinking if Space said they are great they must be great. Boy did you lead me wrong, look at the picture,LOLOLOLOLOLOL

See you in court. Soon as I set that saw up on the Judges stand and it pours oil all over it whatcha gonna do when the Judge looks at you,LOLOLOL

Opinions or bragging on a product are not actionable, even by dealers and sellers. It's known as "puffing," something you've perfected. :)

Opinions or bragging on a product are not actionable, even by dealers and sellers. It's known as "puffing," something you've perfected. :)

We'll let the Judge decide that. You be sure to bring a oil clean up rag buddy,hehehe

You can't blame a dog for peeing on a bad owner. :)

Bad owner, oh my, thats slander. The pic, the pic Space, look at the pic, look how clean that saw is. Its had the utmost care, the picture proves it. Oh my this is gonna be easy,LOLOL I can see it now, you will be ordered to buy me a new Stihl, of my choosing of course, I could use another 880,
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bad owner, oh my, thats slander. The pic, the pic Space, look at the pic, look how clean that saw is. Its had the utmost care, the picture proves it. Oh my this is gonna be easy,LOLOL I can see it now, you will be ordered to buy me a new Stihl, of my choosing of course, I could use another 880,
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That saw isn't getting proper attention. You can't put a dog on a shelf, tie him up for weeks on end with no exercise or chance to play, take pictures of him and post them on the internet, and expect me to believe you like him or care about him. :chainsaw: :)

Back