New to the forum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool Roland - you show great jugement in that verdict!!!!:clap: :clap:

...and you lighted my 7th golden one as well...... :cheers: :cheers:

Last edited:
The supreme International Court overrules the judgement made by judge Just Mow.

The Int. Court, represented by honourable Judge Belgian, states that Mr Hall has acquired a dog at his own free will, and notices that it apparently did not live up to Mr Hall's expectations. While Mr Hall is a reputed dog dealer himself, he should have known that all dogs have their particular nature, as well as their owners. Mr Hall is pretty particular himself as well, otherwise he would not have shown up in Court with his Elvis suit and gluey doo. Mr Hall did not take advantage either of the 2 week return period, which he was entitled to, but instead choose to keep the dog as toydog for entertaining his customers.
While the dripping behavior of the Husky dog is a common one among that race, and that easily can be altered, the Court does not understand why Mr Hall, who claims to be a connaisseur of dogs, has not taken any initiative to correct the current situation.

The Court therefor seriously questions Mr Thalls reputation as Dog Connaisseur and his true intentions as to why he acquired the dog, and therefor sentences Mr Thall to a, non remunerated, two year training period with the nearest local Husky dealer location, so that he will get familiar and appreciate other Dog races than the ones he currently owns.

Mr Spacemule will take care of Mr Hall's business during his training period.

Int. Court is adjourned :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I guess Space can move back into the Hardware section and continue to play with the broom sticks.LOL

Mine isn't a humpback, and you can easily get rid of the hump on yours as well...........:greenchainsaw:

Point well made!"!! :clap: :clap:

Tom, looks like you aren't able to perform the little fix, even though it has been described to you in detail - not much of a saw tech...... :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

:cheers:

Ewwwwwwwww listen at you and you said Mow was defensive, wow what are you my friend. You take great joy downing the 441 all the time but when your favorite is pointed out it erks you very bad as your post well points out.
Quite obvious you can dish a whole lot better than you can take,hehe

Not much of a saw tech huh, oh my, getting personal are we. Ya know that kinda crosses the line from playing to getting abit nasty. I should let it slide but why should I. Sawtroll when you have repaired as many saws as I have you will be a very very very old man. Unlike the book the teching on the bench is quite different. When you have run as many saws as I have then you can preach the gospel from hands on, not the book. When you have sawed as much wood as I have you won't need a saw buck anymore,LOL

Now add this to your book. I'm not ever going to fix that 372. I'm having to much fun slapping you with it,LOLOL Be glad I'm good natured for if I wasn't this post might have been as nasty as yours, wink.

Ewwwwww, da Master doesn't seem to like my judgement...and while the Judge was convinced that Mr Hall was a man of high moral fiber, he now publicly refuses to work on da Husky dogs... and slay his bestest friend the poor Troll at the same time.
Mr Hall should approach the bench .....:spam:

The supreme International Court overrules the judgement made by judge Just Mow.

The Int. Court, represented by honourable Judge Belgian, states that Mr Hall has acquired a dog at his own free will, and notices that it apparently did not live up to Mr Hall's expectations. While Mr Hall is a reputed dog dealer himself, he should have known that all dogs have their particular nature, as well as their owners. Mr Hall is pretty particular himself as well, otherwise he would not have shown up in Court with his Elvis suit and gluey doo. Mr Hall did not take advantage either of the 2 week return period, which he was entitled to, but instead choose to keep the dog as toydog for entertaining his customers.
While the dripping behavior of the Husky dog is a common one among that race, and that easily can be altered, the Court does not understand why Mr Hall, who claims to be a connaisseur of dogs, has not taken any initiative to correct the current situation.

The Court therefor seriously questions Mr Thalls reputation as Dog Connaisseur and his true intentions as to why he acquired the dog, and therefor sentences Mr Thall to a, non remunerated, two year training period with the nearest local Husky dealer location, so that he will get familiar and appreciate other Dog races than the ones he currently owns.

Mr Spacemule will take care of Mr Hall's business during his training period.

Int. Court is adjourned :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange:

I beg your differ kind sir, what Mr Hall does with his dogs is Mr Halls business. Should Mr Hall use MR DRIPPY to point out all is not as it seems he shall do just that. Thankfully Mr Hall has never sold such a critter to his customers, he refuses to stoop that low,haha. The dog in question has been fed so much oil its a wonder Exxon hasn't called,LOLOLOL. Note as well the dog wasn't brought up in this thread until, I SAY UNTIL, a one MR Sawtroll continued with his constant bashing and name calling of the MIGHTY 441. Only then did I unleash the Mr Drippy on his hide. As you can see he didn't like it. I say tuff, if the shoe fits wear it and if you can't handle it don't dish it baby. As Big E would say "thats the way it is" and I'll go a step farther, its gonna stay that way too baby,LOLOL

Last edited:
Ewwwwww, da Master doesn't seem to like my judgement...and while the Judge was convinced that Mr Hall was a man of high moral fiber, he now publicly refuses to work on da Husky dogs... and slay his bestest friend the poor Troll at the same time.
Mr Hall should approach the bench .....:spam:

You have been addressed honor. Take note you have not mentioned this constant bashing thats gone on non-stop from the other party. If you can't be fair and partail to both parties then you leave me no choice but to call Tony and have you WACKED, whats it gonna be sucker,LOL

It would appear I, your honor was the one that got personally slayed. Friends or no friends when a man mocks a mans work because he can't take any funning around he's due a azz kicking and which I was happy to supply.

Last edited:
Would you like a tissue Mr. Hall? :chainsaw:

LOLOLOL, looks like the tears are flowing from the other side just like the oil is flowing out of MR DRIPPY. I reckon you boys aren't use to meeting your match once in awhile, I love it,LOLOL

LOLOLOL, looks like the tears are flowing from the other side just like the oil is flowing out of MR DRIPPY. I reckon you boys aren't use to meeting your match once in awhile, I love it,LOLOL

The only tears from this side are for the sake of that poor little Husky you're abusing so harshly! Sadistic I tell you!

The only tears from this side are for the sake of that poor little Husky you're abusing so harshly! Sadistic I tell you!

Ha, the Stihls do the work while it sits and sits and sits. Wait a minute your right, I should get it a pillow, no wait, too much oil, sorry,LOLOLOLOL

Gotta go home Space. Been fun but more important things like Folgers are waiting, later...

Latest posts

Back