New to the tree side of the biz

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did I hit a nerve??
Not really. Just figured I'd chime in. Let the kid know that shots from underpaid goofs don't really matter. He's probably sitting at home counting his money.. while you're scrimping away, wasting your life working for pennies to make someone like him rich. That, to me.. is justice. Funny, to boot. :laughing:

Not really. Just figured I'd chime in. Let the kid know that shots from underpaid goofs don't really matter. He's probably sitting at home counting his money.. while you're scrimping away, wasting your life working for pennies to make someone like him rich. That, to me.. is justice. Funny, to boot. :laughing:
Well Maple-Punk, as you don't know me or my situation, it's easy to assume (in the mean time making an ASS out of U). Having spent many years doing stressful things (business and professional activities) the nice thing about being an underpaid employee it being able to go home at 4, not having to think about my job until the morning, knowing I have more money in my pocket than my boss.

I've been on this world long enough to know how to save and invest. This job pays for the holidays and toys and keeps me in shape without having to go to the gym.

So, Snowflake, while you're being the pompous "Alpha" male, busting up your body, I'll continue to do a little climbing, a little spraying, a little stumping and a little consulting, make my paycheque and watch my investments grow and my paid off house rise in price 27% a year. :havingarest:

I'm municipal. Unionized. :laughing:
I basically do what i want. And they THROW money at me. If you think for one second you're going home with more money in your pocket than whom you're working for... I honestly feel sorry for you. they got you good. Good luck with your investments and whatever. Hahaha

@BC WetCoast

27% a year, huh? I have never encountered a worse bunch of boasters than I have here. What is offensive is you knuckle heads think people BELIEVE this crap. Lol, wow, bro. Wow. That MIGHT have been believable had you said that was your property tax yearly. Maybe. But rise in value? **** off.

I basically do what i want. And they THROW money at me. If you think for one second you're going home with more money in your pocket.. I honestly feel sorry for you. they got you good. Good luck with your investments and whatever. Hahaha

@BC WetCoast

You seem to have an interest on other's pay,,, why?
BTW, I really like my pay,,,maybe you are just jealous or a midget,,
Jeff :cool:

I basically do what i want. And they THROW money at me. If you think for one second you're going home with more money in your pocket.. I honestly feel sorry for you. they got you good. Good luck with your investments and whatever. Hahaha

@BC WetCoast

So sad,,, at least you admit that you are lame and worthless,,,living off the public,,so sad,,
Jeff

So sad,,, at least you admit that you are lame and worthless,,,living off the public,,so sad,,
Jeff
Yea, it's a pretty good gig. Just jealous, or a midget?

You realize we ALL live off the public, right dumb-dumb? Where do you think your pay comes from? :wtf::laughing:

Know what's lame? Beating guys down that are new. Trying to learn. As if you old heads got it figured out. Gets old. Fast, like. And these new guys are far less full of **** than you guys are. Just pisses me off, that's all. I'm the LAMEST.

Metro Vancouver housing prices expected to climb another 25% this year
Hey Maple=Punk just a quote from one of the local media outlets.

A unionized muni worker, I should have realized. Every tree guy's dream job. One of our crew left and got a job for the local muni. His quote ' take the easiest day at ______ and spread it over 3 days". If the muni workers here can't reach the work with a pole saw from the headache rack of their truck, it's contracted out.

I know my boss made less than me, he told me. Maybe he'll do better this year.

Weren't you the one ******** cause people were wearing shortx? Thinking it was unprofessional. You do know what the public thinks of muni workers right (unless you're the garbage collector) - make sure your rake handle is extra strong to lean on.

I wouldn't climb on top of the cage. Get real. I wouldn't pick it up if it shed on the sidewalk. That's work for guys like you. Grunts, right? **** all that noise. Alpha guys "beating up their bodies" or something like that. Yea, muni jobs are a cakewalk, babe. Haters gon' hate. :p

Hey! Put yer name in! I bet they'd all enjoy a good giggle down there at City Hall. Yeehaw.
@BC WetCoast

You're a dink.
No, you're wrong.

I do a pretty objective self assessment, I'm actually an *******.

So you don't actually do any work, you're an inspector. Go around and tell the residents they can't cut down their tree or tell them why the city won't pay when the street tree has broken their driveway. Great job.

It was sarcasm. Sheesh. :nofunny:
I WISH I were an inspector.
This always becomes less fun when you can't keep up. :(
Anywho, the kid isn't posting anymore, so I'll go somewhere else until one of you shoots some ignorant answer to someone looking for advice.:drinkingcoffee:

Latest posts

Back