New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DK_stihl

DK_stihl

ArboristSite Operative
Old News

Guys,
this is obviously John Paul Nosak, protecting you from the world's deadliest vegetation -Trees. This is the same guy that brought you Nosak raw. He has already been talked to death in the video forum. Not really a "NEW" show. I'll post a link to the forum. He and his crew are idiots.

Mikecutstrees

Mikecutstrees

ArboristSite Guru
I'm watching the show now. Absolutely unbelievable. Tipped a crane backwards. What a buch of hacks. I agree with what was said before I wouldn't even let them cut down a sapling in my yard. I guess you can have all the equipment in the world and six mercedes and still not have a clue. Sad that people are going to see this show and think other tree workers are like that..... Mike

TreeTopKid

TreeTopKid

ArboristSite Guru
I'm watching the show now. Absolutely unbelievable. Tipped a crane backwards. What a buch of hacks. I agree with what was said before I wouldn't even let them cut down a sapling in my yard. I guess you can have all the equipment in the world and six mercedes and still not have a clue. Sad that people are going to see this show and think other tree workers are like that..... Mike

Me too! They should be called Noask!

oldirty

oldirty

Addicted to ArboristSite
wow!

talk about a complete f'n idiot. IDIOT.

paul nosak has no brain. a loud mouth jackass who obviously caught some of daddies money.

his show gives me a bad taste and i do this for a living.

hey paul if you are on this website. you are a serious POS. your climbers are stiffs and your crane operator is a joke.

paul. you suck.

oldirty

oldirty

Addicted to ArboristSite
This guys a real douchenozzle. In the tree video section of this site, I posted a video he did a while ago. What a joke! This is the very group that OSHA should look into, not the regular guys and average joes. And they should do it PRIOR to a disaster, not as a result of one. This guy is a MAJOR accident waiting to happen. :censored:

wow. mr safety himself giving some direction. lol

your saddle got the shine worn off it yet?

Mikecutstrees

Mikecutstrees

ArboristSite Guru
I just don't understand how he can have a crane, a bobcat, chipper etc etc. 10 guys get to a job at 3pm screw it all up fix a fence check to make sure he didn't damage a roof AND STILL MAKE MONEY!!!! I mean he drives mercedes.... buys his guys new clothes. Crazy..... Mike

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
wow!

talk about a complete f'n idiot. IDIOT.

paul nosak has no brain. a loud mouth jackass who obviously caught some of daddies money.

his show gives me a bad taste and i do this for a living.

hey paul if you are on this website. you are a serious POS. your climbers are stiffs and your crane operator is a joke.

paul. you suck.

Not sure I get this, How do you REALLY FEEL about this:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :agree2:

oldirty

oldirty

Addicted to ArboristSite
Not sure I get this, How do you REALLY FEEL about this:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :agree2:

this guy is 100 times worse than the homeowner on the ladder. do you know how hard i work to be safe and productive only to have this moron go ahead and put "us" 20 steps backward.

i am actually pissed right now.

this guy has no clue.