New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Old News

Guys,
this is obviously John Paul Nosak, protecting you from the world's deadliest vegetation -Trees. This is the same guy that brought you Nosak raw. He has already been talked to death in the video forum. Not really a "NEW" show. I'll post a link to the forum. He and his crew are idiots.

I'm watching the show now. Absolutely unbelievable. Tipped a crane backwards. What a buch of hacks. I agree with what was said before I wouldn't even let them cut down a sapling in my yard. I guess you can have all the equipment in the world and six mercedes and still not have a clue. Sad that people are going to see this show and think other tree workers are like that..... Mike

I'm watching the show now. Absolutely unbelievable. Tipped a crane backwards. What a buch of hacks. I agree with what was said before I wouldn't even let them cut down a sapling in my yard. I guess you can have all the equipment in the world and six mercedes and still not have a clue. Sad that people are going to see this show and think other tree workers are like that..... Mike

Me too! They should be called Noask!

wow!

talk about a complete f'n idiot. IDIOT.

paul nosak has no brain. a loud mouth jackass who obviously caught some of daddies money.

his show gives me a bad taste and i do this for a living.

hey paul if you are on this website. you are a serious POS. your climbers are stiffs and your crane operator is a joke.

paul. you suck.

This guys a real douchenozzle. In the tree video section of this site, I posted a video he did a while ago. What a joke! This is the very group that OSHA should look into, not the regular guys and average joes. And they should do it PRIOR to a disaster, not as a result of one. This guy is a MAJOR accident waiting to happen. :censored:

wow. mr safety himself giving some direction. lol

your saddle got the shine worn off it yet?

I just don't understand how he can have a crane, a bobcat, chipper etc etc. 10 guys get to a job at 3pm screw it all up fix a fence check to make sure he didn't damage a roof AND STILL MAKE MONEY!!!! I mean he drives mercedes.... buys his guys new clothes. Crazy..... Mike

I am not a tree guy, but I have seen enough tree guys in action to know that this show is full of complete idiots.

They should drop this show, and burn the tapes! :chainsaw:

wow!

talk about a complete f'n idiot. IDIOT.

paul nosak has no brain. a loud mouth jackass who obviously caught some of daddies money.

his show gives me a bad taste and i do this for a living.

hey paul if you are on this website. you are a serious POS. your climbers are stiffs and your crane operator is a joke.

paul. you suck.

Not sure I get this, How do you REALLY FEEL about this:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :agree2:

Not sure I get this, How do you REALLY FEEL about this:hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :hmm3grin2orange: :agree2:

this guy is 100 times worse than the homeowner on the ladder. do you know how hard i work to be safe and productive only to have this moron go ahead and put "us" 20 steps backward.

i am actually pissed right now.

this guy has no clue.

Latest posts

Back