New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just remember that this guy is protecting us from the "Most dangerous vegetation on the planet!". :dizzy:

He's a butt-:monkey: .

If I were that female groundie, I'd be saying hello to his little friend. :chainsaw:

Yeah, that is funny stuff. I wonder if you would think it was funny if YOU cut a huge top (per nosac's instruction) and instead of it going up like its supposed to, the crane flips up and the top comes down butt first right onto you smushing you like a little bug and smearing you along the trunk??

Well see that kind of stuff would not happen if I was in the tree. For one I'd do it my way. 2nd I do my best to educate/enlighten Mr Novac on some proper ways and straping. Last but not least, I doubt I would of had him even put the jib out on that tree on YT. I would of just worked it and used the crane to move the brush and wood out from where it could reach. I have to say though I'm only going on the you tube vids as I've not seen the show yet. I have my dvr set for the 22nd showing. I'm suprized I've not seen post about emailing TLC and acting like the tree police of the industry like another popular sites super men are doing. I find that comforting that guys here are a tad bit more professional, and don't really see this as a threat.

by the way the first post was sarcasm

one wonders though dose he work like that always or is it living it up for the camera?

I cut from the choker side to the boom never pinched I adjust if the wind
is blowing the dust to me on the next lift. As long as you cut from the same
side you choked to and have a good operator it will be smooth and no bind.
I don't do pop cuts on crane work it is not necessary and time man time:cheers:
there is no pop cuts, only controled picks and marksman saw work:clap: another thing to go unnotced was he measured the wood and made no waste. hell im gonna call em money cuts:) dont forget if you are taking heavy pics and you start swinging wood u could increase the risk of losing/walking the crane.

there is no pop cuts, only controled picks and marksman saw work:clap: another thing to go unnotced was he measured the wood and made no waste. hell im gonna call em money cuts:) dont forget if you are taking heavy pics and you start swinging wood u could increase the risk of losing/walking the crane.

No swing just smooth ascent my fiend:cheers:

one wonders though dose he work like that always or is it living it up for the camera?
its day in and day out, its not hard to tell he is a trained arborist with many good years under his belt. he is just that good:)

Never mind Mr. Nasak has been commited to a Mental hospital from having the LMI alarm on the crane going off in his ear for three hours straight doing that Oak removal. He should just rip the computer out of the crane and paint over the load charts. It would help his mental wellbeing and make him feel better about what he is doing.

man, there are a lot of buzzzers and boyz from the big house hangin out:)

Well see that kind of stuff would not happen if I was in the tree. For one I'd do it my way. 2nd I do my best to educate/enlighten Mr Novac on some proper ways and straping. Last but not least, I doubt I would of had him even put the jib out on that tree on YT. I would of just worked it and used the crane to move the brush and wood out from where it could reach. I have to say though I'm only going on the you tube vids as I've not seen the show yet. I have my dvr set for the 22nd showing. I'm suprized I've not seen post about emailing TLC and acting like the tree police of the industry like another popular sites super men are doing. I find that comforting that guys here are a tad bit more professional, and don't really see this as a threat.

by the way the first post was sarcasm

Thank God it was sarcasm! LOL! I can't tell you how relieved I am to hear those words! LOL!

I don't like how he bragged about being so cool under pressure when the crane was ready to flip over backward. I hope he tells his customers to leave the area when he rolls up to take a tree down. How many of you guys have customers tell you about watching ax-men, then say those guys are crazy. Wonder what we'll be hearing for the next month about that saw 4 hire guy.

there are a lot of buzzzers

<------ was banned. Was told I don't play well with others. Since some of my veiws didn't match theirs, seems it's ok to top trees by some of them.

Never mind Mr. Nasak has been commited to a Mental hospital from having the LMI alarm on the crane going off in his ear for three hours straight doing that Oak removal. He should just rip the computer out of the crane and paint over the load charts. It would help his mental wellbeing and make him feel better about what he is doing.

Being the EXTREME PROFESSIONAL that he is... he probably donated the load charts to Goodwill and auctioned off the load sensing system to buy more muffins and foul weather gear for his new employees. :) Anyone else listen to his commentary on the lift afterward? It was pretty good stuff.

I also love how having tons of heavy equipment entitles him and his crew to completely destroy any and every thing that happens to be in the way...fences, mailboxes, peoples yards and landscaping, driveways. I'm going to keep watching, just to see if they do anything that isn't a notch-n-drop or crane job. I wanna see them piece one out without the crane. Anyone wanna take bets on how THAT goes?

Latest posts

Back