New tree show on TLC tonight

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe the show that they are televising "11:00 pm 101 More Things Removed From the Human Body " is Saw for Hire. Wasn;t Nosack going to stay in the house while they dropped a 40 ton tree on the house. Maybe they have to remove a 101 things that pennetrated the body:greenchainsaw: LOL

Have you guys watched that 101 things removed show? I saw one episode where this guy had been carrying around his mutant twin brother in his abdomen for 30 years unknowingly. the doctor says" i reached in and it was like shaking the hand of another human being" NASTY stuff.

Maybe the show that they are televising "11:00 pm 101 More Things Removed From the Human Body " is Saw for Hire. Wasn;t Nosack going to stay in the house while they dropped a 40 ton tree on the house. Maybe they have to remove a 101 things that pennetrated the body:greenchainsaw: LOL

lo (real) l

In my brief contact with Paul... him and his crew were very gracious. Did see Paul drive a bobcat.... he drives that bobcat like bat out of hell! excellent bobcat driver!!

have not seen his show yet... only a short demo.

Last edited:
"Nosack does indeed run a real tree company"

Sorry buddy, I got to disagree with you there. I think he runs a circus. I have met him and worked side by side with him in a neighborhood. Atrocious crane work and tree work in general. I know you have seen jobs where nothing get's tore up and the crane pics go smooth. You really need to watch the clips on his website and see how he is portraying the industry. Not begrudging him for his success. Just learn how to do it before you put it out there for the public to view. A little professionalism on the job would be nice when in the public eye.

well... gotta defer to your opinion as I've never seen Nosack in action.

have seen you (Tree MD) in action with a large crane and everything was done a professional, smooth and safe manner!

"Nosack does indeed run a real tree company"

Sorry buddy, I got to disagree with you there. I think he runs a circus. I have met him and worked side by side with him in a neighborhood. Atrocious crane work and tree work in general. I know you have seen jobs where nothing get's tore up and the crane pics go smooth. You really need to watch the clips on his website and see how he is portraying the industry. Not begrudging him for his success. Just learn how to do it before you put it out there for the public to view. A little professionalism on the job would be nice when in the public eye.

Last edited:
well... gotta defer to your opinion as I've never seen Nosack in action.

have seen you in action with a large crane and everything was done a professional, smooth and safe manner!

I have been at it a long time and would still think twice about putting it out there for public view. I'm sure there would be plenty who would pick apart my work as well, indeed there have been but I put it up for peer review, not as a representative of the industry as a whole. Although I have rocked the boat a time or two, I've never tipped a crane or had any property damage (knock on wood). I think if they are going to put a show out there for public consumption it should at least show how it should be done correctly with all safety procedures being followed. And why in God's name would anyone want to put a worse case scenario out there for John Q Public to see as if it were an acceptable everyday occurrence?

And why in God's name would anyone want to put a worse case scenario out there for John Q Public to see as if it were an acceptable everyday occurrence?

Because it is fun to watch, and it gets the ratings. TLC knows the show was getting a lot of buzz and ratings would be increasing. My guess is that the legal department made the call to pull the show after being contacted by ISA (and who knows who else). They don't want lawsuits from Paul's teachings. (the learning channel).

Does anyone think that this whole show is staged. With the exception of one nice house every other house is a dump. At the nice house they got the tree down and out no problems. The other trees like the one that broke the fence and the one that ripped the roof up, really did not damaged anything that was not broken anyways. I'm not saying that this guy knows what he's doing and I would never work like him or for him, but it seems like most of these accidents are staged for TV. Maybe the customers were informed before had that because it was being filmed he was going to take risk and do stupid stuff, none of them seem to alarmed when it happens. Again I agree with all of you this guy is a jackass :deadhorse: and looks bad for the industry, but I love watching is show and am mad that I won't be able to tonight.

but I love watching is show and am mad that I won't be able to tonight.
it is a shame that people are so jealous that they had to get the show pulled supposedly in the name of the industry or because all people will think we are the same as he, give me a break, I tell my people I'm not like the guy on TLC, I don't tear up stuff like him.

So you've already had people ask if you work like him?

Not envy, disgust.

Because it is fun to watch, and it gets the ratings. TLC knows the show was getting a lot of buzz and ratings would be increasing. My guess is that the legal department made the call to pull the show after being contacted by ISA (and who knows who else). They don't want lawsuits from Paul's teachings. (the learning channel).

I think there was a little word in their letter..."you will be held COMPLICIT" that may have scared them off.

I am really impressed and surprised if our profession had that kind of power to put a stop to this farce.

Whatever happens tonight, they are proceeding with heli loggers next week.

Is a real bad show better than no show? It was kind of entertaining to have our profession in the spotlight. My upper middle class clients can discern good from bad, that is how they got wealthy. A mistletoe root going up through the inside of the tree and choking it out? Even the groundie didn't buy that.

Latest posts

Back