New website

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Peddling, solicting same thing? Most towns want you to get a permit for a small fee.1) To get a look at who you are 2) Let the local police know you are there and what you are doing there. You are not the mailman and not the watermeter reader man so maybe your the guy casing homes for a break in? 3) It helps to give the locals a better chance at getting a real tree guy vs a fly by night crew. A lot of folks will call to see if the tree is on the towns property and the town will pay to have it taken down.Guess who gets the referal if they let the town know they were soliciting? The guy on the phone is going to ask,Who do you know that will cut my tree? That is before he picks up the Yellow Pages.

As to the use of gaffs, here you are not supposed to use them in any tree unless the tree is coming all the way down.Get caught and get fined. Could the little old lady charge the fly by nighters with damaging her tree?

hey nick,
i don't know what happened. i tried getting ahold of someone at yahoo! all weekend and couldn't. i just came home for lunch and logged on and my site's back up and running!!!!!!!
budroe:cool:

I use Yahoo! as well, and they've been pretty good to me, but like you said, it's impossible to get ahold of them when you need them.

Are you ready for the big 5 stars, Budroe? :cool:

Nickrosis

Today and yesterday I carried my digital camera everywhere I went. It's the same one that Roger, rbtree, has. What do you think of the pictures I scattered throughout the site? Any suggestions/criticisms/comments? The entire site is receiving a makeover, and I'm open to anything you might offer.

www.crawfordtree.com

Nickrosis

hey nick,
just checked out your site..........
where are your new pic's?????? maybe you should
have a section labled "new pic's" and make them
bigger w/ a little caption under each. that would be
pretty cool. maybe ad links from picture to picture.
i'm building up a collection of before and after pictures
to add to my site, it should be pretty cool!!!!!!!!
keep up the good work!!!!
budroe:cool:

Back