Next Dolmar to Dissect

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which saw next?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MillerModSaws

USE2COULDBESPONSER!
Reaction score
Ok boys I'm getting a little ahead of my self but this 7910 thread has me pumped. I still have a long ways to go on it. However i want to work threw the entire pro line up in the same fashion i did on the 7910. So i would like to know which saw you guys are interested in the most. Thanks for your input.

5105 because I sold a like new 5105 to keep a 550xp and I am concerned about durability of the 550xp. Still wonder what the hell I was thinking. Dolmars are tough as hell, lets see what you can get out of it.:chainsaw:

gg

6100 is a very intriguing design. 200+psi compression straight out of the box. And the other interesting thing I have noticed on them is that they are still gaining power after 10-15 tanks of fuel. I'm guessing it is due to the reeds

Me to. I think it's the reed valves that fascinate me. Lol. But in reality a 5105 and a 7910 would be a great firewood saw plan. Lol.
Yeah. I had a 5105 and really I prefer a bigger saw. The 6100 will pull a 20" easily and has a wrap handle available for $100 less than a 562.

I like them both...never had a chance to run a 6100 but all I see and read they are an impressive saw. On the other hand I have two 5105's that I've tinkered with and very impressed with them!! There a fun, nice feeling saw and would love to see what a real BUILDER could do with one compared to what I have been able to do.

Latest posts

Back