nice looking bid form

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will see if I can post my current proposal form. I revise it every year and I must say I am quite proud of it.

Of course the entire back of the proposal states conditions, payments, our responsibilities, waivers, etc.

You ROCK, Buddy.
attachment_22498.php

I have thought of the blank space and remain undecided. Like the others, I simply state where the tree is located and the DBH. If I get theopportunity, I also will physically mark the the tree with either red or green ribbon to signify trim or removal.

Again, the blank space is worth considering.

Excel

let's see if this site can handle excel files. I made another one, that is QUITE different, but should be more easily customized.

love
nick

ok- that didn't work. who got a word document up here? how'd you do that?

That's what I did with the first one....I made it a .jpg. http://arborist.************/attachment.php?attachmentid=22444&stc=1

I was hoping to post one that people could open in excel (or publisher) and easily modify/customize.

Who knows a site where I can post an excel or publisher doc?

love
nick

I like two-part carbonless

How long did it take for your form to evolve? I mean, you didn't sit down and create that work of art in a single evening, did you? I think your bid sheet has it's own story to tell.

$125 seems like a lotta dough, but these, as Ekka states, are your marketing and sales tools. 500 of them would last me about a year or better. A year's worth of marketing and sales for the cost of about two hours of labor, not even worth the time to price shop.

The whole key is to sink the time into creating the bid form as you like it, so you feel good about handing them out to the prospective clients. You will write thousands of these over the course of years and like our thread starter believes, you want to start out on a strong and positive note.

By the way, Mench, I dig your tag line in a big way....

Nick, thanks for the downloadable, editable form. I think a guy could slap his name on the top, order, say, 50 of them (it'll be pricier than the larger quantity, for sure) and 'test drive' them for a month or two. Good way to get your feet wet without committing to a dive in the deep end.

Back