• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nice Stihl 044 for sale. Pics and vid inside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wigglesworth

Booned
Reaction score
Decided to let one of my 044's go. This one is 100% OEM, and runs fantastic. The muffler has been modded and has a modded factory dual port muffler cover. The timing has also been advanced. It runs real strong. Has 155psi on my gauge, and is still sporting the factory base gasket.

Looking for $550 OBO

null_zps4f922a57.jpg

null_zps0ab21d7c.jpg

null_zpse95ce3a8.jpg

null_zps097ec654.jpg

[video=youtube;MjtvVMQGabw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjtvVMQGabw&feature=c4-overview&list=UUvEG38T8e7zTVuj5qqvYPQQ[/video]

Last edited:
What you're selling an 044? You're going to buy a 441 cm aren't you? You did eat the bologna :msp_w00t:

:popcorn::popcorn:

Well now is a good time to get one. The fuel injected ones will be out and you'll be the only one with the little orange screwdriver:msp_wink:

Last edited:
That seems like a damn good price considering the prices on ebay for an "unknown" 044.

I just bought one off a member here... Someone please buy it!?! My Wife isn't gonna be happy, I still owe "Someone" here when he is done with my saw. Pleas don't make my kids go hungry. :cool2: (joking, I have CAD, but my Wife and children are always #1 ) :rock:

That is a nice saw. If I could sell this "saw" I have (not listing here), then I seriously would.

I just bought one off a member here... Someone please buy it!?! My Wife isn't gonna be happy, I still owe "Someone" here when he is done with my saw. Pleas don't make my kids go hungry. :cool2: (joking, I have CAD, but my Wife and children are always #1 ) :rock:

That is a nice saw. If I could sell this "saw" I have (not listing here), then I seriously would.

You ain't gonna owe me anything but parts......

If I had a few more dollars, and a few less saws. That 044 would be coming here. :msp_thumbup:

If I had a few more dollars, and a few less saws. That 044 would be coming here. :msp_thumbup:

Do you see me down there in the viewers?

If Jeremy will answer my PM it will be coming to me via your transport services when you go to the KY GTG. (If'n your willing to transport back to TN for me?):msp_tongue:

Do you see me down there in the viewers?

If Jeremy will answer my PM it will be coming to me via your transport services when you go to the KY GTG. (If'n your willing to transport back to TN for me?):msp_tongue:

Damn, I was hoping I could screw.....err I mean talk him out of it somehow.

Anything for you Bro. :msp_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back