• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nice Stihl 044 for sale. Pics and vid inside

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you see me down there in the viewers?

If Jeremy will answer my PM it will be coming to me via your transport services when you go to the KY GTG. (If'n your willing to transport back to TN for me?):msp_tongue:

Just PM'd ya.

So I guess it's SPF. :)

Shows over folks.... nothing left to see here...... it's a done deal....... money sent.:msp_biggrin:

Ever since I traded my 044 (which was my first chainsaw) off to Mike for the 2153- I've missed it. After a few bad deals, I decided I would only buy from "active" AS Members with solid reps. The fact that I wanted a 044 and Wiggs put one up for sale- just seemed meant to be. I could have resisted if the thread was just pics..... but the video put me over the top- brought back all those memories of cuttin wood with my old saw. I even went outside for a while and walked around the property trying to get it off my mind. The heart is a trecherous thing sometimes- it wants what it wants.

Can't wait to get that sucker home.:rock:

Sold pending funds... But not no more...

Saw is sold. :)

Thanks my friend. :cheers:

and here I was going to see if I could get it on a payment plan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 10 a week:msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin::msp_biggrin:

that saw sounded pretty good for a strait finned jug ,nice tourque ,and it smokes like my saws do :msp_wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back