• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold *NICE* stihl 046

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

komatsuvarna

Arboristsite MVP
Reaction score
Thought I'd put this up to see if they were any interest. I bought this saw from a great AS member last year(wigglesworth). This saw runs great and is like new, it's just too pretty for me to abuse...I grab my ole ugly saws 90% of the time over this saw just because this one is so nice. It has the sought after D shaped Mahle topend. The good open muffler dual port, no cage in the muffler and it has the big outlets. Also has the good Walbro HD carby. Dual big dogs with roller chain catcher. 3/4 wrap handlebar, if you don't like that I have a real nice half wrap I can put on it. It also has a HD2 air filter with Outters pre filter. Best of all no flippy caps lol. I've ran about 1 tank of fuel through it since I've had it, it needs a home that will put it to work. Asking 735.00 shipped in the lower 48 paypal as a gift or USPS money order. If you'd like it ported that can be arranged too, or it could be hand delivered to Tlandrum or Mastermind. Powerhead only

Latest posts

Back