Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those working for dad projects are always the best cuz you get the biggest smiles in return, enjoy

The 3 aint going back. 3300 2000 minimac. They are mine now.

He is sticking with easy start 180 I gave him and the decomp 152 I am giving him. He has got up there in the age that it is hard to pull them over now. Age 79 and battle with cancer last year has taken their toll.

Enjoyed setting a new deer stand with him and dragging my dang deer out.
Bet I take some saws and clear that logging road out next year. That way can take the 6x6 or atv back to the deer.

Dads saws back with me I told you about.
Left the yellow 152 to replace the 3300 he bought new in 93. The 2000 I bought in 94 replaced the minimac he bought in 79. The 180 easy start replaced those 2.
But the 180 he said started acting wonky. When I was down there it wouldnt even fire off.
Between processing a deer today I took a quick look. IMO just time for a carb. Will run long as I squirt mix in it. I wont waste time rebuilding as these are to cheap new.
The other 3 are just getting cleaned someday and going on the shelf.

dadsaws.jpg

Not a match for poulan green but I like my choice of green for this 361.
808d648d35905c12bbe5fb74ee4c1a64.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good job Todd. 4000 parts are hear yay. Spent an hour getting the bearings set it the right spot hopfully the buggers stay there. My crank seals only have 1 lip compared to the originals? There skf seals. Going to start filing down the rings today at smoko time there basicly the locating pin too long from the 7700

Latest posts

Back