Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Test image.
b64d4c5e58f285141ffa1becb0c87e17.jpg

Steve

As a new member here, can I ask if anyone else is having problems with the main forum screen. When I click on forum, all I get is a list of words along th eleft edge of my screen on my PC. Somehow, all I can get to here is teh Chainsaw topic, as well as the Chainsaw Stickies.

Received the confirmed tracking # today. Poulan pro 445 #4 heading my way. Has a 505 recoil cover. Missing clutch cover which I still have plenty of. Only a clutch hub on crank, but have plenty of those too.

Just wanted it mainly for the cylinder. Quad port 70.7cc

Pics working on upload

p445505.jpg

171, what are you working on and how can we help, still not sure what is going on with the site, I'm getting ready to start putting a 4200 back together and was going to post a few pictures but I haven't been able to.
Glad you are with us, we need all the knowledge that we can get
Thank you for the offer of help. Not working on anything at the moment, but still like reading the forums. That is all for now. But looking at a couple things locally..... The site seems to work well on my phone though.

Latest posts

Back