Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't your son's new house have a basement? Hint hint.

Steve from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk
I has a big one but the only place he gets is a corner. About 15 x 15 ft.
Picture is the safe going in.

Attachments

• received_1454113461595896.jpeg
    received_1454113461595896.jpeg
    263.5 KB · Views: 8
The silver part in my pic will move and contact the black piece to open. Black piece missing but that just get pushed open by sliver rod in front.

Hey if I am shipping those other parts. If I got the whole deal I can throw one in there. I will check here in a bit. ?
=== Never mind on that last part. None here anymore. ===

View attachment 932865
Appreciate the offer Redneck. Found the front plate and the rubber tube fairly cheap online so ordered them up.

Picked up another new project. Poulan S6000. She fires off prime so should only need a basic cleaning and going through. Should compliment my 5500 nicely that I just competed.
Wildman, that's a nice score! Was your 6000 on eBay? If so, did you receive an extra drive cover for it? I have a question: was your handle originally a full wrap that someone cut down and put a plug in? I imagine a full wrap would be difficult to find these days. Keep us posted on your progress. Best, Max.

I'd like to convert a 3400 over some day.
Definitely a worthy project. A 3700 apparently runs just as well.
My green 4000 is a converted 3400 the whole lot too even the choke handle. Still running the 3400 starter but the better 1 is there just being kind to the 3400 style for now

Back