Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3afb85b8df51afbbb279f27c8ed3073c.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It's probably locked up

Top ends didn't last long in concrete either. I would be surprised if there is anything left of the top end. Probably why it got parked, and looks like its been laying for many years. Hard to tell from the picture, but is that corrosion on the right side, handle etc?

Nice find but looks like a total rebuild project before it would ever run or be worth anything. I find Stephen being a bit optimistic in his valuing of it unless he is offering that for it. :ices_rofl:

Looks like it sat in dirt floor for long time rotted muffler some corrosion on bottom of handle ,look I saw handle sticking up at the dump I said he'll yeah big cc poulan iam going grab it got to was like wtf a concrete saw

Finally got around to taking the rim sprocket off of the Craftsman branded CVA. DRUM IS 19779 THE RIM is 3/8 x 7 x9

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
0f31ab150b90dcc625e1cdd55359b7ed.jpg

it was relisted for $300 and sold instantly, along with the Dayton 245SA, i was watching eating popcorn saying to myself i could if i wanted to. It was late in the AM hours.

Back