No Fire Last Night or Today!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Avalancher, down here in chattanooga its been the same way. We haven't had very many cold days so far this year to keep a fire going. We actually had to turn the ac on last night becuase it was so hot and humid out. I've been thinking about going ahead and sowing some garden vegatables and gambling to hopefully have a second crop before fall.

Its above 50 degrees here today I let the fire go out this morning; its already to go thu just need a match it will be started again this evening the house holds heat nicely :smile2:

Had one small fire last Sat. morn. , only time we needed heat in the last 10 days. All this week it's been in the upper 70's and close to 80!.

I've only used 1/3 of the wood I used last year.

God I love global warming...

All I know is I've been keeping my up stairs windows open...bout ready to say screw loading that wood...supposed to get down to 55 tonight and up to almost 70 again tommorow.
I really do hate relighting fires...nothing like working off a bed of coals all winter.

Latest posts

Back