• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stihl Livin

I DON'T EVEN BURN WOOD
Reaction score
I have a Jonsered 2153 I bought in November and have ran less than one tank through it. It came to me with about the same use. Saw will come with the paper work and tool kit like it is new. Will sell pho for 525 plus shipping or 600 shipped in the lower 48 with 16" 3/8 .050 power match bar and stihl rs chain. Please pm me for details or to deal. image.jpg image.jpg

Nice saw I want a jons' bad they look so nice husky picked the wrong colors. Black and red always looks cooler together than a bright orange one. Glws somebody will get a great saw.

Partial trade for dis

Attachments

• IMG_20141029_175003549.jpg
    IMG_20141029_175003549.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_20141102_162042630.jpg
    IMG_20141102_162042630.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 38
Sunday the high here is negative 2. I will gladly cut wood but heated handles just make it more enjoyable. Why don't you come up here Sunday and cut with me justin.

I don't want to sound queer, but my wife would love your dining room paint color, at our old house we painted our kitchen a dark red going for the barn red look, but it turned out a little too bright, wasn't horrible, but your paint color was what she was wanting.... I told her it looked great so I didn't have to help her paint it again!

Tempting, I just got home from buying my first ever wood splitter!.... I plan on staying sober tonight so I can go help my FiL cut wood all day tomorrow with the new ms261cm I just gave him for his birthday.

I have several x27's and I just got a stihl splitting maul for Christmas, my wife loves to split wood, but she broke her wrist this summer, she helped me split some this fall, but I think it will be best if she doesn't try to over do it.

Splitter was due, I cut a shitload of wood in MO terms, in MN terms its normal I'm sure.

I think we can start Ice fishing tomorrow! since it got so cold here last winter we got into ice fishing pretty hard, we are excited to put our gear back to use!

It just hit me, our old kitchen was Jonsered "red"

Great saw here, great buy, I have sold more than one 346xp in the same condition for this same price, and I just sold a 2153 for 550$ and it wasn't as nice as this saw.

A great guy here and a great guy, I'll stop all this queer derailing.

Back