• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

No longer available

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want to sound queer, but my wife would love your dining room paint color, at our old house we painted our kitchen a dark red going for the barn red look, but it turned out a little too bright, wasn't horrible, but your paint color was what she was wanting.... I told her it looked great so I didn't have to help her paint it again!

If you like the red kitchen you would love the purple living room my wife has. She actually wants to change the kitchen color now. They are never happy.

as long as the listing stays at the top is all that matters. Mastermind 2153/346s are "Undisputed" (incidentally, I have that word tattooed the length of my left forearm) Never had to explain it!:cool:

what sucks about red is when you have to paint over it. We had a brilliant red bathroom. It took me 4 coats of high hiding primer to cover that crap up before I painted the new color. I will never allow red paint again.

It does drive me nuts when they don't tape and there cut in leaves paint on trim or cabinets but my time is better spent making money to support my CAD

Here's how bad I am, by the time Im finished with a project, I start gutting it bc I dont like it anymore. (Literally). Drives Kari crazy. I spent $200 on 4 gallons of paint (diff colors) before I settled on the color I painted the shakes on the front of my house. I liked the color in the store but once it was on the wall- I changed my mind.:omg:

Latest posts

Back