Normal temps have returned.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much as predicted it fell below freezing around 6AM today and is forecast to stay below freezing until about noon Saturday. No precip in the forecast so no need to break out the snow shovel yet.

Southern part of mn took the brunt of the this storm.

We badly need cold weather to make safe ice. We often have snowmobilers on Thanksgiving weekend on the lake. Not a one yet. I'd bet the New Years brew crews will be out though.

We got a good 10" yesterday and last night. It's looking like winter!
Same here... reports around the area run from about 6 inches to over 12 inches. The local airport reported 9½, but the way it was blowing I can't know for sure what fell here at my place... I'd say at least 9 inches. Temperatures are still a bit mild(ish) though... still no sub-zero anything in the forecast.

DSCF0044.JPG DSCF0045.JPG

We got our first snowfall of the year over the last two days. Got about 5 locally and more in the elevations. That made yesterday the first "Teach an idiot to drive day" A few didn't pass the test and the news was reporting the carnage as usual. Still our little bit of snow is better than the tragic pictures I am seeing out of the path of the storm.

Latest posts

Back