Northern Ohio Race GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I plan on coming Pro Carbine, put me down for two 2XL short sleeve shirts let me know what I owe you. Any of you guys that are coming out of town in Norwalk there is a gas station across from Burger King on route 250. There is a Mickey Mart that sells regular non ethanol and racing gas. Never have gone to a GTG can't wait. Ash Man do you need any donations of anything food wise? I have talked to a few of you going to the GTG on here will be nice to put some faces to the names. Don't plan on racing but will bring my saws hope to pick up some sharpening and tuning tricks.

I will have roasted hog, baked beans, buns and Cole slaw. J Walker is bringing pies. If anyone wants to bring a side dish, etc have at it. I will have outlets if you need to plug anything in.

There's a Mickey Mart in Wakeman that sells e-free race fuel starting at 110 octane on up to 125 I believe. Pre-packaged in 5 gallon units last time I checked. Pretty much geared toward the Summit crowd and way more octane than normal saw guys would ever run. I get 91 e-free in Vermilion during boating season but they change over to K-1 for heating season so I go to the M-Mart you're talking about over in Norwalk.

So should us old fat guys bring some of our slow loud saws just for the heck of it? Not to waste valuable cants, but you know..., just as medals of honor and bygone era prestige when they were used for cuttin' timber and firewood and scarin' kids on Halloween?

Everyone is welcome to run saws fast or slow. Under 45cc, 3, 4, 5, 6 and unlimited cubic inch saws will be raced. It sounds like we will have begginers to seasoned veterans attending, so no one should feel out of place.

Black Shirt, Orange Lettering

1. Procarbine2k1 XL short sleeve no logo
2. Procarbine2k1 XL long sleeve w/ logo
3. Hanniedog 3XL short sleeve w/ logo
4. Hanniedog 3XL short sleeve w/ logo
5. Ash man XL short sleeve w/ logo
6. Definitive Dave 2XL short w/logo
7. Definitive Dave 2XL short w/logo
8. Definitive Dave 2XL short w/logo
9. Grizzly Adam 2XL short w/logo
10. Nate L short sleeve w/logo
11. Adam T. 2XL hoodie w/logo
12. Ron F XL short w/logo
13. Armbru84 XL Long sleeve w/logo
14. w8ye L Long sleeve w/logo
15. Birddogtg 2XL short sleeve w/logo
16. Birddogtg 2XL short sleeve w/logo
18. Middleagemutant 2XL short sleeve w/logo
19. Middleagemutant 2XL short sleeve w/logo
Green shirt with black lettering.
1. Trevor S. L. Short sleeve w/logo

This is the updated list. Ill be giving EC the order on Sunday.

Brad u checking in for a t shirt or for attending the gtg. Either way your covered. Just come with plenty of fast saws.:numberone::dancing::clap:

Hi there! I've been a lurker on this site for a while. I saw this post and thought I'd finally join. There's a lot of great info on here, thanks to everyone for all the knowledge!

I live south of Lima. I'd like to come check this gtg out and meet you folks. I am not committing yet, since I have 3 little ones and it depends on how they are doing. But I'll be following along, if nothing else!

I hope to be playing with a few saws this summer, getting them repaired, then start some custom tuning. I have a long way to go, but I'm looking forward to the adventure.

Im also fairly new here and plan on attending I just talked a friend into coming and running a couple of my saws also. I figured we could race each other for last place lol neither one of us have done this before so I hope you guys can tolorate a couple of rookies there lol

Never hauled a saw inside of a car before. How do you keep the gas stink down? It is an s10 Blazer so no trunk.

When I went to Tennessee to Randy's I took the bars off the saws and put them in a plastic tote with a lid and put them in the bed if my truck. I couldn't take the gas smell for 8 hours. I suppose you could put them in garbage bags to keep the smell down if keeping in the cab

I used to haul saws in my little ole Honda all the time. Just get used to driving a car that always smelled like gas and a little 2 stroke mix won't bother you. :D

Back