Northern Ohio Race GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2 1/2 hrs for me but I'm gonna try and make it. Only really started running saws when I retired last year so could be a great learning experience. Sad part is, saws and what I'm learning about mod and tuning them is becoming highly addictive. Sure don't want to come out of retirement and get a job just so I can afford this new hobby.

Hey Pogo what are you bringing to race? I have an old clapped out Stihl that i am bringing.

Gonna be any type of swap meet going on. i have a box lot Husky 268 that needs a new home. Free

Other than that little blue Homelite I'm bringing for you, I haven't decided yet. (Trade ya for that box o' 268?) :)

I'm just finisihing up a Mac SP81 that might be ready by then. But for pure speed I may hafta dig out my 08S and 051 to show the youngsters how it was 'back in the day'. Ha!

And I'm lookin' for 10 series Macs and parts if anyone has any layin' around just collecting dust..., a PM850 project in particular. A 797 or SP125 would also be considered!

Pogo I keep a eye on gov surplus stuff but have not scene anything like those Mac 700s come up. There was like 4 of them?

The info is probably in the thread but I must have missed it. Can someone give me an address for my GPS and what time it starts? Thanks.

I may be able to make it. Anyone going have a case splitter that would work on my Husqvarna 61/272 project? Or know anyone near Youngstown that would help me split it? Only one shop near me says they can do it in 3-4 weeks for min of like 40 bucks.

Latest posts

Back