NOS 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Brad if it's nice enough, she is yours, my sawz be for werkin man :) Including the badazz 362 you ported for me last summer.
I haven't cleaned or done anything to it, it's just on the shelf.
IMG_3710_zpsc0fd0abb.jpg

IMG_3711_zpsb862f402.jpg

Wow Dave you just made Brad's eternal Christmas card list. :laugh:

Seriously i'm glad Brad is getting his metal tag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Brad if it's nice enough, she is yours, my sawz be for werkin man :) Including the badazz 362 you ported for me last summer.
I haven't cleaned or done anything to it, it's just on the shelf.
IMG_3710_zpsc0fd0abb.jpg

IMG_3711_zpsb862f402.jpg
Wow, I hardly know what to say. You guys amaze me! If you want to just throw the cover on a box, I'll pay shipping both ways, and return it with a new "proper" plastic tag, lol:)

Wow, I hardly know what to say. You guys amaze me! If you want to just throw the cover on a box, I'll pay shipping both ways, and return it with a new "proper" plastic tag, lol:)
Am at my cabin and mine is nice,, but not as nice as that one!!!!
Glad you acquired one!!!
BBB

Attachments

• DSCF2681.JPG
    DSCF2681.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 24
I was going to write early in this thread regarding the comment on how you don't know what your going to end up with if something is built on a workbench at home compared to a "factory" built machine.

I work in what would be considered a "professional" trade, I work next to some very trained people. The problem is some of them are just freakin lazy and to be quite honest not very bright. But they do in fact get the same pay I do.

My point, just looking at the integrity of the saws this gentleman has built I could almost bet it wass built with more attention than some of the people in a factory.

But my opinion doesn't really matter. That is one fine saw.

I'm just so distraught over this, lol. I should probably just give away the 044 I built last summer, starting with NOS cases, and the 084 I built from 90% NOS parts, including the cases. Not only that, the junkers have metal tags on them too!!!

IMG_4035-L.jpg

IMG_4019-L.jpg

IMG_4020-L.jpg

IMG_1013-L.jpg

IMG_1016-L.jpg

IMG_1018-L.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1939.jpg
    IMG_1939.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • IMG_0322.jpg
    IMG_0322.jpg