NW Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfortunately my maybe is going to be a no. My wife is due August 15 with our second child and just have a lot on my plate. Really wish I could make it. Mark and Chris are as good as they come and will be excellent hosts. Make sure to post lots of pics/videos. Most importantly everyone have safe travels and safe sawing.

Understood. Good luck with the young un.

Delawter, thats a bummer you wont be able to make it. I was looking forward to catching up with you since the auction. Enjoy your time with the family.

I will be there for sure this saturday. Been working seven 12s for the past 6 weeks and it finally looks like we will have a weekend off. I dont have any saws to bring as my Mac 77 isnt put back together. But it looks like there will be some MAC power at this years GTG!!!

Looking forward to meeting some more AS members.

Chase

I held off to the last minute before giving in to being with family even though I knew it was the right thing to do. I'm sure there will be other times.

Anyone bringing stuff to buy, sell, trade? I have some 372, 288, 390, 395 parts I can bring if anyone is interested. Also have a box of misc. parts, bars, and chains. Looking for an 064,066, or 395xp builder if anyone has something that might want to trade.

Anyone bringing stuff to buy, sell, trade? I have some 372, 288, 390, 395 parts I can bring if anyone is interested. Also have a box of misc. parts, bars, and chains. Looking for an 064,066, or 395xp builder if anyone has something that might want to trade.
We had planned on roping off a swap meet area. I know I'll have a few items in it.

We got another Damn rain again last night.

It's suppose to be pretty nice from here out now with some wind. Hope it dries up some, which it probably will. Sat is suppose to be good though with only a hour window for a 50 percent chance of a passing shower.

That is if you believe in weather forecast's

Hope you didn't get the close to 3 inches that we got. Guys just finally got some pickels planted now this.

About 1 1/2 weeks ago we had about the same amount. Stuff was just starting to perk up now it gets dumped on again.

Latest posts

Back