NW Indiana GTG

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am still aiming on being there, was thinking of inviting a friend ( think he meddles on this site once in a while). Looking to bring some powerade and ice tea or similar and packing some saws for sale or trade or to look at. Nothing exceptional ... Need a bit of tlc Couple Mac 250's and 1-51 , An old Wright, probably some Stihl stuff depending on how I feel. I have an fairly well used Husqvarna back pack blower that needs an gas tank, if some one may be interested I'd drag it with. Probably bring some old work saws for whatever. May be some one wants to pick on them or remember old times.
Will probably be late as I spaced it out and need to get things ready after work tomorrow and Sat. AM.
Hows the skeeters gonna be over there!

I hope you have better weather than we have over here on the Iowa/Illinois border. I have to stay on the border this weekend with the 4H show at 8AM, Dog Show at 4Pm, and ball tournament hopefully later. I knew damm well when Mark called and told me the date I would have a conflict. Hell after the morning the Iowa Communists might have me in jail.

I hope you have better weather than we have over here on the Iowa/Illinois border. I have to stay on the border this weekend with the 4H show at 8AM, Dog Show at 4Pm, and ball tournament hopefully later. I knew damm well when Mark called and told me the date I would have a conflict. Hell after the morning the Iowa Communists might have me in jail.

Yep, you said it might conflict and sorry to here thats the case.

Guess I should update list. Wasn't sure but finished up the 066 flattop AND got a co-pilot so we should be there for a while anyway. Bringing some stuff to sell/trade mainly some Stihl bars and parts as well as a couple of saws both Stihl and old Mac's-just FYI.
1 Me
2 Mark
3 R Delawter
4 BWS-LLC + (wife and two young kids)
5 bsnelling (maybe)
6 fossil
7 troylee
8 ELECT6845 (maybe)
9 OhioGregg
10 atv1965
11 procarbine2k1 (maybe)
12 LowVolt (maybe)
13 super 3
14, 15 snide + 1 (maybe)
16 Brushwacker
17 bowtechmadman (maybe)
18 Tom Erwin
19 NewToStihl (maybe)
20 heimannm
21 Andyshine77 (maybe)
22 3000FPS
23 MS460WOODCHUCK (maybe)
24 atlarge54
25 gregz (maybe)
26 Mopar Mike
27 Guido Salvage
28 warped5 (maybe)
29 dave53223
30 Locochainsaw
31 Whitedoggone (maybe)
31 Crazyforsaws (Chase)
32 tree_chomper
33 Spellfeller (Jeff)
34 Treebusters219 (maybe)
35. Lawnboy (Bill Kraft)
36. Mike Gomez (Lawnboy's Buddy)

An event like this requires a lot of thought and planning...not sure this is the right crew...

Roger (3000FPS from Wyoming), Chris (CBFarmall one of our hosts), and Tim (Fossil - all the way from Brampton, ON)

IMG_0714 (640x480).jpg

Mike (Mopar Mike) and Mark (Modified Mark)

IMG_0715 (640x480).jpg

Hey look, I'm there too...

IMG_0716 (640x480).jpg

Mark

looks like Im working today after all. Really disappointed I wont be able to make it and meet more AS members. Chris and Mark, I know you guys have put a lot of work into this. Sorry I wont be there to appreciate it guys

Back